Chapter 5: The Lost Goddess

Artemis' POV

I saw the humans greet the angels. These warriors are of great power.

"Lady Artemis?" Ursa interrupted my thoughts.

"Yes?"

"Should we tell them of your coming?"

"No. You and Huntress stay here for now. You will have your chance to fight."

"And what of the Goddess of Light and Goddess of Nature?" Ursa shifted to her human form. She kept her eye and hair color, but now she was a tall girl with a strong build like a she-bear's.

"I'd not be concerned about her. The girls need my assistance, which they will get when I'm at full power."
--------------------------------------------
Pit's POV

"So basically, the Chaos Kin and this Space Pirate crew fought, and that's why the Sun God called you?" Magnus asked.

"Yeah, basically."

"Well, check this out. While you were doing that, Gaol and I transformed the Exo Tanks into these!" He showed us the Exo Tanks, but this time, Magnus' was gray with stone shards covering it and a single blade in front. Gaol's was the same color as her cursed armor with blue flames similar to Pandora's aura coming out of the gaps, a large version of her Blade in front, and a holster for her handheld Blade. "The Terra Sacred Treasure and Soul Sacred Treasure. Cragalanche and Pandora helped us finish them."

"That. Is. Awesome," Pittoo admitted, his face clearly showing interest.

"Dude, hate to ruin it right now, but the Chaos Kin is heading this way," Phosphora interrupted.

"Coming for round two so soon?" I grinned. "Are you guys ready?"

"You know we are," Nene piped up.

"But are you ready for this?" it growled. We were pulled from the area and fell into the coliseum of Lady Palutena's temple.

"How did you just... What allowed you to do that?!" I asked. Then, I remembered. "Oh. Right." We boarded the Sacred Treasures and activated them. "Guys, I have an idea. Phosphora, let's combine into Lightning Mech Mode. Pittoo, attach the Dark Sacred Treasure to that. Ready? Go!" Lightning Mech Mode was formed. Then, the Dark Sacred Treasure split into the body and dragon's head, which attached to the chest, the wings on both shoulders, and the tail in the back.

"Trilight Mode engaged!" I saw the girls jump into Aether Rings, golden spherical mobile weapons that have a red gun turret in front and hover just above the ground. Their controls are like a controlling a pinball- it bounces all over the place, which makes it hard to control. However, these looked like the Lunar Sanctum, a moonlike fortress that was the prison of the Chaos Kin five years ago. Its moonlike structure hides its golden grounds and corridors as well as the extremely powerful cannon inside. They fired at the Chaos Kin.

"You are now officially marked as thorns in my side," their target hissed.

"Lady Artemis, we might need your help now please!" Molly tried to call the goddess.

"Foolish girl! She is a part of me! She allowed me to regain my form!"

"Not anymore," a young woman said. "Two years ago, two angels and my old friend freed me from my 500 year imprisonment." A silver light flashed, and a girl with braided silver hair and dark eyes appeared in front of us. She carried a bow of moonstone. Next to her were a brunette with a bear like cannon and arm hybrid weapon and a white-haired girl with swords like a deer's horns. They must have also acted as light clubs.