Chapter 4: Eclipsed

Pit's POV

The Galactic Sea was as beautiful as five years ago, with the constellations surrounding us, illuminating the area. We were once again looking for the ship of the Space Pirates. A few krakens swam through the sea, but we needed to find the Chaos Kin. Finally, we saw a green light and the stellar marauders.

"Pyrrhon, can I ask you a question?" I asked.

"Of course."

"Who is this friend of yours?"

"You know how it goes. He came from the Aurum, but joined the Space Pirates after you destroyed the Aurum Brain." Only now did I see the same blue spots as when he was possessed by the Aurum Brain. On his chest was a blue circle, and blue lines showed on the rest of him.

"Actually, I didn't know how it goes. Now let's get onto that ship." We flew near it, then left the Sacred Treasures and flew in. And I was flying on my own for once! No Power of Flight or Wings of Pegasus, the latter having been destroyed two years ago, just my wings. We went onto a side platform.

"Who goes there?!" a voice yelled.

"Where are you?" I asked. I saw a white-and-green Space Pirate aiming its arm gun at me. "Whoa whoa whoa! Don't shoot! We're on your side!"

"It's okay, kid. They're with me." And the pirate listened to Pyrrhon. He stopped charging and lowered the gun. He looked like a Kolma in some parts, his body looking like it can take the wheel-like form of the Aurum soldier.

"Call me Kol. I take it Lord Pyrrhon here didn't tell you about me?"

"No. I'm Pit, captain of the guard of the Goddess of Light."

"I'm Dark Pit, officer of the Goddess of Nature's army."

"And I'm Phosphora, the Lighting Flash. Good to meet you."

"The feeling is mutual," Kol replied.

"So, can you tell us where the Chaos Kin is currently on this ship?" I asked.

"We are currently fighting back the Chaos Kin with the help of some Aurum. It can't come in as long as the cannons are firing.

"What?! Pyrrhon, why are the Aurum here?!"

"I summoned them, Pit. I still have control over them."

"I'll take you up to the deck," Kol said. We followed him.
---------------------------------------------
Back on Earth...
Nene's POV

After a quick lunch break, Pandora interrupted.

"Just when are we gonna get to join you, Arlon?"

"In time, mistress Pandora."

"You need to be more patient, Pandora," Palutena added.

"Yes ma'am."

"Shouldn't have done that, Pandora!" Viridi piped up.

"Excuse me, Miss 'I'm so beautiful'. Did you just call me ma'am? Do you really want to do that?" Palutena sounded mad.

"Oh I'm sorry, but o' mighty Goddess of Light. But you just called me Miss 'I'm so beautiful', so not sorry." Pandora was equally mad. Both growled at each other.

"Should we do something?" I asked.

"It would be best not to," Viridi replied.

"We continue training?" Cragalanche asked.

"Yes," Molly replied, pulling out her Hunter Claws, now gauntlets that connected to the vambraces. "We can continue." She flew at him, Eclipse Orbitars above her shoulders.

"So, Arlon?"

"Yes, young mistress Nene?"

"The Chaos Kin has Lady Artemis trapped inside it while her power is in you, right?" Arlon looked at me in surprise, then sighed.

"Yes." He looked at me, his dark eyes meeting my blue ones. And I saw a hint of sorrow in them.
---------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, on the Space Pirate Ship...
Pit's POV

We boarded our Sacred Treasures and prepared for battle. Kol came up to the deck equipped with a Quoil drill, Tribyte cannons on his shoulders, and the gun from before.

4th wall breaking time!

A Tribyte is a triangular Aurum soldier with a gun in the center. A Quoil, on the other hand, are spiraling soldiers that spin someone around and around like a Cyclone. And I guess I should explain the Space Pirates as well. I defeated them once, trying to get back the Three Sacred Treasures to defeat Medusa with. I also had to kill a space kraken that ate the previous captain of the Space Pirates. Then again, the captain DID threaten to make me walk the space plank. Meh. What are you gonna do?

End of 4th wall break

So I blasted it with a barrage of bullets from the GST while Phosphora fired bolts from her bow, the unicorns shot at the monster, and Pittoo shot blasts from the thrusters' guns. Somehow, the Chaos Kin effortlessly dodged all of it.

"That's it," Phosphora said. "Activate Flash Sacred Treasure!" The jet formed as I, in turn, engaged Mech Armor Mode.

"Lightning Mech Mode, engage!" we both yelled. The joint weapon formed, and the sword came in its right hand. But that wasn't all. The body of the jet became a shield on the left hand. Its edge gained a double lightning bolt shape at the end.

"This will do," I thought out loud. "Pittoo! You gonna join the fun,"

"Yeah, yeah. I'm coming. Engage Wyvern Mode!" The now dragon-like Dark Sacred Treasure flew to us. We shot at it even more, but it dodged even more. Phosphora and I slashed at it as Pittoo shot it from his side.

"Engaging combat protocol," Kol said. His arms came to his sides, attachments facing forward, and his legs drew back. He charged at the Chaos Kin and strafed it, then flew alongside Pyrrhon, who was shooting fire at it.

"Pit, finish the job!" he yelled.

"Got it! And thanks, Pyrrhon. Lightning Slash activate!" The GST fired a shockwave and hit the Chaos Kin, tearing its wings.

"Drat! I'll be back. And I have more power than you know." It slashed a portal to the Chaos Vortex open and dove through.

"Good job, guys!" Lady Palutena called to us. "I'll bring you back now." As the light prepared to teleport us from the Galactic Sea, the sun god flew up to us.

"Hey, Pit, I just wanna say that I'm sorry for my actions five years ago. And thanks for helping me shine like the sun god I am."

"We forgive you, Pyrrhon," I replied. "Until next time!" As we left, his grin and salute said what he wanted to say.
---------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Sorry I had to cut it short. But the next one will be full-length. I promise. So about the story, some questions that you can answer in the comments.
Question 1: What do you want to see in Book 2?
Question 2: Should I add more detail?
And Question 3: Do you think you will be surprised by the last chapter?
Comment to say. Anyway, I have new followers including 000goz , babygirlfai22 , and Pinkgirly499 . So until next time, Guillermo456 out!