Two

I wake up to her next to me, her hair flows over her head like a drawing, her small breaths are quiet and cute. I kiss her small forehead.

"I love you my baby Lexi.."

I open my eyes. I look around the room searching for her soothing voice. I can't find her. Dead silent.

I fall back to my pillow stare at my ceiling. Nights have been long and this dream has been recurring every night. I get up and check the time. 1:34am. Same time as yesterday. I walk to the kitchen of the castle, get a drink and head back to my room trying not to wake anyone.

As I pass the last room to mine I see the balcony, I look out to the dark trees and small fire being blown away. I take a sip of my drink and sigh.

"Miss?" I spin around fast and see a knight holding his sword close to him. "Miss you shouldn't be out so late, you worry the king." I nod and apologize.

"I'll go back soon." I proceed to walk away but he stops me. "Miss you should go now." He pulls me back. "Leave me alone." I say trying to get him off of me. "Get back to your room in the Kings orders!" He got louder.

"Let go of her!" Snow comes and yells at the knight. "The King doesn't like her roaming at night my Queen." He said still with his grip. "I said let her go." "Yes my Queen." He backs off and I rub my arm.

"I'm sorry." I say "I woke you up."

"No it wasn't you I've been awake a while now." She smiles.

I walk over to the balcony again looking over the land like I do every night.

"You miss him?" Snow asks.

"Too much." I reply.

"I know the feeling of missing a parent it's heart breaking, it like a part of you is missing. A broken puzzle piece." I look over at her she has a sad expression but is still able to smile through the pain.

I smile and look at the last light burn down to the soil. Lightning forms in the distance and low rubble of thunder forms. "Why don't we get you to bed and talk in the morning. "Four months."

"What" she turns and looks at me. "It's been four months." I can feel my throat clog and my eyes burn at the thought. "He's never been gone for so long before." I start to cry.

"Oh my gosh sweetheart." She runs over and hugs me tight as the tears fall from my eyes. My heart feel like broken glass and the pieces are too sharp to fix.

"You are not alone we will all help you I promise." She slowly lets go and looks into my eyes. I nod and sob more. She hugs me again and I force myself to stop crying.

"I'm okay thank you....thank you." As I push away from her and wipe my face and shake my head to get rid of the tears.

"You're very strong I'll tell you that." She smiles.

"Goodnight Snow."

"Goodnight Lexi." She walks back to her room and I can see the knight at the end of the hallway. I walk to Peters room and he isn't in his bed. I look around and see him out on his own balcony.

"What are you doing out here." I walk to him and give him a hug from behind.

"Thinking."

"About what?"

"You." I smile and hug him tighter.

He turns me around and I face him. "I'm always thinking about you." He smiles.

"You are the best." I smile and kiss him.

"I know." He kisses me more. I love his lips. They are so soft on mine. I could do this forever.