Three

Dark and quiet, a light beams and blinds me for a moment. I hear small whispers and see I'm in a tux. Whispers fill the room, confusion builds and a voice speaks above the crowd. "Peter?"

I look over and she's standing there in a dress long and red, the velvet touch makes her look beautiful. "Care to dance?" She extends her arm and I walk over to dance.

"You are a good dancer." She smiles.

"Not bad yourself my dear." I wink and we waltz across the floor with the music in the background making everyone join.

"This is nice just me and you together." She twirls and her skirt spins with her body. "Very nice, where did you learn to dance?" I ask. "Charming taught me." And she twirls into my arms and dips back.

"He must be a great teacher." I kiss her lips. She spins back up and I notice a spot on her hand.

"Lexi your hand?" I point it out and she looks at her hand.

"It's nothing." She smiles and come to dance again.

The green spread to her other hand.

"Lexi that's not normal." I hold her hands and show her. "Since when are we ever normal?" She smiles and spins.

No one is in the room anymore it's just us in the room. The green was now to her neck. I stare at her in worried eyes.

"Staring is rude Peter" she says while stopping her dancing. "Look at you, what's going on." "My true colors must be coming out." She laughs and dances more.

I walk over and stop her the green has covered half her face. I step back.

"What Peter? Is there something odd going on?" She steps closer "Don't be scared of me.... Help me." "What?"

Green fog forms around the floor and spins in a large circle winds blows and screams are filling the silence.

"What's happening!" I shout to Lexi. She stands in silence and the screams get louder and louder. I cover my ears and a loud buzz then stops everything and I look at her. He face is blank and emotion less.

I can't hear her but she mouths the words, "Peter help me." And all at once the green fog and Lexi fall into the floor and disappear. A loud thunder booms and I run over and call out but nothing. I lost her.

Then it's all black and a loud shout and shake wakes me up. "Peter! Wake up!" Snow White shakes me awake and I shoot up and look around the room.

"Where's Lexi!?" I jump from my bed. Snow tried to calm me down by telling me I hit my head hard on something.

"Where's Lexi!?" I shout again. David runs in and walks over to me. "Where is she?!"

"Peter you hit your head on a rock while running I need you to stop yelling."

"I won't rest until I see her!" I look at him in shock.

"What's going on?" Belle, and that short man with the beard walk in and look around in caution. "Why won't any of you let me see her?" I ask and push David off of me.

"You haven't said anything?" The short man says. "About what?" I ask.

Belle answers my question but not with an answer I want to hear, "She's disappeared." I fall back to the bed and I hear nothing but that buzz again.

I lost her.