Four

3 days later...

"What are we going to do?" Mary-Margret asked, "We need to figure this out before he freaks out like Peter, what happens if he blames us, or if he blames Peter, he could kill him!" Mary-Margret was about to explode when David stopped her so she could breath.

"We need to tell him and control him so we can all find both of them." David held Mary-Margret so she could calm down. She holds his hands and nods.

"Come" he pulls her back to the room where Captain Hook and Emma waited impatiently.

"We need to tell you something important." David looked at Hook with sorry eyes.

•••••••••••••••••••••

"What?!" Hook paced and his bone shook in fear of his daughter being tortured or worse by the evil man or woman that is capturing people of the town.

"Who was the last person with her?" He demanded.

David looks down and Hook ran out the door yelling "I knew the boy living was a mistake."

Emma and the others followed him outside but he was running to the café already, he burst in with a red face and clenched jaw. "Where's pan!?" He yelled at everyone inside, no one knew what he wanted.

He marched to the closest person and grabbed his shirt with his hook and twisted so he had a grip. "Where's the boy Pan?!" He spat.

The man shook told him "Last I heard he is in the hospital resting, he was injured."

"He's going to be dead soon." He yelled and threw the man behind him storming out.

"Hook stop it!" Emma put her hands on his chest trying to stop him all he did was push her and run to the hospital.

"Where is he going?" Emma asked. David looks down and back up "He knows where Peter is, The hospital!" They ran after him.

Hook barged in running looking for Peter, "Where's Pan?!" He sees him sitting in a room with his back facing the door.

Peter turns hearing his name, but he is quickly pushed into the wall and a hook is touching his throat. "What did you do to my daughter!" He screams in his face.

"I didn't do anything to her!" He tried pushing Hook but he held his grip and without his powers back he can't do much.

"Hook let him go!" David runs and pulls Hook back and Emma grabs Peter before his throat is cut in two.

"He didn't do anything Hook, No one saw her before the curse or after." David explained.

"He was with her last!"

"He doesn't remember, no one does!"

"My daughter is missing."

"And we are going to find her." David looks in his eyes and nods. "We will all look for her."

All of the others approach David and Hook with a smile agreeing to help. Peter walks forward and looks at Hook.

"I will never stop looking for her, I will help you find her for both of us." Peter and Hook shake on it and they all get ready for the search.

••••••••••••••••••

Okay guys so sorry about the wait for such a long time, I'm working on a different project at the same time so finding time is really hard with school as well. It doesn't help that the app deleted this chapter then got it back again.

*Internal screaming* but it's alright I'll try to update every week now. Next Monday!

-Lexi☁️