Aren't You Totally Into Bruce?

"Ok so, what's the mission?" He asked.

Natasha grabbed the glass Steve had left on his table and drank from it, "The Winter Soldier-"

"Bucky." Steve snapped.

"...Bucky," her eyes widened and sat down the glass, "Falcon has been talking to him, and apparently, he's been asking for you."

"So how exactly is that a mission?" Steve asked.

"Oh no," Nat shook her head and smiled, "I was just letting you know, our mission, is finding you a date."

Steve rolled his eyes as he tilted his head back and sighed, "No."

"Why not? What are you so afraid of?" She grew tired of his unanswered for excuses.

"A lot of things." He replied looking at her with disbelief on his face.

Natasha folded her arms, "As if I'm supposed to know what you mean by that."

"Look," the captain pointed at her, "I'm fine ok?"

"You don't seem like it." She cocked her head and spoke with sass.

"What does it matter to you anyway?" He questioned as he moved to his kitchen.

Natasha sighed and gestured toward his cellphone, "Will you turn that old people music off?"

Steve gave her a shocked look, "Sorry for being 96 years old." He grabbed his phone and paused his music.

She moved to his bar stools and sat down, "Thank you."

"You never answered my question." Steve said as he poured Nat a glass of wine.

Nat stared at Steve, "Steve, it's 11 in the morning."

"Doesn't bother you does it?" He asked with a smile.

Natasha sighed as she took the glass, "Nothing does."

"Yeah, why is that?" He asked.

"Just something Fury says." She replied as she took a sip from the glass.

Steve looked at her through the glass, "So it's not true then?"

Natasha stood up, "Come on."

"Where are you going?" Steve chased after her.

"On a date with you." She replied.

Steve stopped, "But aren't you totally into Bruce?"

"That's what everyone would think, and he's gone, no one has heard from him since the incident with Ultron. Now come on."