"After Credit"

Steve was sitting in Starbucks drinking a standard black coffee. He watched as people passed him, whispering as they walked by, "That's Captain America." They would say. He smiled to himself as they said it.

"Hello." He heard a voice say.

He looked up to see a female barista standing with her phone out, "Hi." He said as he put on a smile.

"So," she seemed nervous as she looked behind her and back to him, "The other baristas tell me that you're the Captain America?" She smiled a wide and teethy smile.

"Yes ma'am." Steve admitted in defeat.

"We weren't sure until I googled it," she showed him her phone and he saw himself in a photo taken a while back, "and I was wondering if we could take your photo?"

Steve sighed as he stood up, "I don't see why not."

She hopped up and down a little, "Ok, come with me." She waltzed towards the counter and let him in behind her. "Guys, he said yes!" Steve laughed to himself and stood awkwardly as they rounded themselves up around him. "Alright, everyone ready?" She asked. "Say, 'Captain America'!" She said as she held up her cellphone.

"Captain America!" Everyone said loudly and in sync. As they did, customers looked toward the counter and smiled as they were in the shot as well.

"Thank you so much!" She said as she hugged him.

"My pleasure ma'am." Steve replied. He made his way back to his seat and sat down. He looked at his coffee cup and remembered how people were starting a "War on Christmas" because of it. Steve sighed to himself, "They have no idea what's coming," He thought.

"Excuse me, uh, Captain." A male voice said. Steve thought it to be another barista and looked up with a fake smile. To his surprise, it was just a nerdy looking teenage boy. He had glasses and wore a jacket too big for him.

"Yes?" Steve asked in a comforting tone.

"Hi," the boy stuck out his hand, "I'm a huge fan."

Steve shook his hand, "Well, thank you, it means a lot." He replied.

"My name is Peter, Peter Parker." The boy said.

"Hello Peter." Steve laughed.

"I was wondering," Peter said as he adjusted his glasses, "could I, show you something?"

"What is it?" Steve asked concerned.

"Something cool." Peter replied.