one.

Isco

You never really realize how much something can change your life. My whole life was centered around playing football. I played for the club of my dreams, Real Madrid. I played for my country, La Roja of Spain as well. Life was good.

It was 10 pm at night, it had been a quiet Thursday night, my roommates Alvaro and Jorge aka Koke were already fast asleep. I was always the last to go to bed, maybe It was cause I was more manly then they were. It was probably that.

my ears opened at the faint knock on the door. It was 10 pm at night on a Thursday night. The most dull day of the week. Who could be coming over. I had not been expecting anyone and neither were Koke and Alvaro otherwise they would be up at this moment and not snoring away the nights. I stared at the door and decided upon lowering the volume of the television. If they think we weren't home they would maybe leave.

The knocking grew louder and lasted much more longer. I ignored it once again, continuing to focus on my late night tv shows.

"would you open the door?" a shirtless koke appeared. he rubbed his eyes with both hands. "the knocking is ruining my beauty sleep."

"seriously, I cannot sleep through all this ruckus" Alvaro appeared. "I'll go open it and see what is up." Alvaro walked past me. I managed to tune them out and still did not care about who was knocking at this time. "Uh oh"

"what?" I called out, koke walked to the front door where Alavaro stood.

"what the hell is this?" Koke asked.

I groaned, I got up from my comfortable seat and walked over to where my two friends stood. my jaws dropped at the sight of a young girl with a pink backpack around her back and a brown teddy bear in her hands. Her big brown eyes looked up at us. "papa?"

"Whoa" Koke shut the door quickly.

"Koke what the hell!" Alvaro exclaimed, "you just shut the door in front of a little girl."

"She just said papa, I am not anyone's papa" He said.

"Maybe she didn't mean you." I said. "She probably meant Alvaro, plus she had his brown eyes."

"We all have brown eyes idiot." Alavaro said. "I'm opening the door." he reopened the door and the girl remained in the same spot. Same facial expression. "excuse me, who are you?"

"I'm Isabel"she replied. " I am four years old." She raised up five fingers rather than four. Yup she was definitely Alvaro's daughter.

"Who is your mother?" I asked. Maybe if we find out who her mom was we can find out who she slept with and we rarely shared a girl, so she would have been one of our exes.

"come in first" Alvaro said, opening the door wider for the little girl. "we don't want to interrogate her from outside our door."

"You're just going to let some girl in that claims she's one of our daughter into our home, just like that?" koke asked.

"She is a harmless, look at her." Alvaro said, grabbing her by her hands and leading her to the living room and seating her right at my spot.

Koke looked at me and shook his head, "she better be his"

-

-

-

-

It was 11.

11:46 pm to be exact and all we got from this girl was that she was born in the Getafe. Who the hell did I sleep with that was from Getafe.