three.

Alvaro

"Alvaro, we've got morning training today. You've got to watch Isa." Koke said, he was half hoping trying to get his shoes on. "Im not sure when Isco will return but mine won't be longer than 2 hours."

"Okay sure" I replied. Isabel was still asleep and won't wake up for atleast another hour.

I was wrong.

She emerged from Isco's room with a blanket around her and she looked at me expectedly.

"hóla. Buenos dia amor." I greeted her. "Have you brushed your teeth yet?"

She shook her head.

I got up from my seat. "Lets go then" I guided her into the bathroom.

Her pink frozen toothbrush stood tall and bright. I helped her put the paste on the brush. I always had a hard time getting the paste to stay myself but it always fell off.

I had not spent as much alone time with her as the other guys has and today was my time to really connect with her. I started going through a list of the perfect day.

First I'd make breakfast, secondly I'd take her to the park we could hang out at the mall too if she'd like. I'm not sure when the mall going begins with a girl. Then we'd go get lunch then go wherever she'd like afterwards.

"What do you want for breakfast?" I asked her as I pulled her hair back when she spat out the paste.

"Pancakes." She said.

"Do you think you can finish while I get started?" I asked her.

She mumbled her permission. I gave her a quick thumbs up and left the bathroom.

The kitchen cabinets and fridge was cleaned out with any peanut products. After we found out about Isabel's allergy everything with nuts went out to the garbage.

I was proud of how mature we all got looking out for someone that wasn't ourselves. More the other two than myself. Isco was more of a bachelor and Koke was the solo man, now look at them caring for little Isabel.

-

-

-

"Okay so what do you want to do today?" I asked her once we were inside my car. "What do you feel like doing? Today is all about you"

"I don't know" she shrugged her shoulder, she looked so adorable.

I smiled at her when an idea came to my mind. "I know where we should go, you'd love it."

She didn't reply, I took that as an okay. I started the car and drove off.

Isabel was going to love Wonderland. I sure as hell do and I am a grown man.

I stood in front of the ticket booth. I paid 2,000 euros for the VIP pass. I never in a million year would Imagine paying that much on a day out at an amusement park. But I wanted Isabel to have the time of her life.

Immediately we were given the black wristbands and rushed past the long line of parents with their children waiting to get in. If Isabel really turned out to be my child, I did not want for her to be left out in anything. I would try and help her experience the world as greatly. I would love for her to travel just as I have, really find out who she is.

calm down Alvaro. she hasn't even turned 10 yet. I thought to myself.

"Where do you want to go first?" I asked, grabbing her hands and walking past the gift shops.

"I want to go to Elsa's castle."

"Who?" I asked.

she pulled my hands and pointed at the tall icy castle, there stood in front of it a blond lady with and icy blue gown on waving at the younger kids. "there it's Elsa"

oh right, one of her frozen characters,

-

-

I took about what was 30 million pictures of Isabel and Olaf the snowman. Not to mention all the merchandise we just had to get according to Isabel.

"didn't Koke buy you that same blonde wig" I asked her, I had in hand 30 purple shopping bags in my hand as we walked into the restaurant for lunch.

"It's different" she said.

"They're both blonde." I pointed out.

"It's different." She said again looking up at me.

"Okay, okay they are different jeez." I gave in.

-
-