six.

Alvaro

The Madrid derby. A game between my former club real madrid and atletico Madrid. It was koke vs isco. I was able to get two tickets for myself and Isa. This would of course be her first football game.

Isco and Koke left way earlier and the match didn't start for another 3 hours. Which left Isa and I all the time in the world to spend quality time together. She might have been my blood and I've already missed four years I didn't want to miss anymore time.

We sat together with our robes on and each with a bowl of cereal in our hands as we stared at the television. Peppa Pig I've never even heard of her till Isabel demanded we watch is days ago. I'm not going to lie the show seemed stupid but once you watch it you get mesmerized and can't look away.

A knock on the door got me out of my hypnosis. I got up setting my bowl down and went to the front door. I opened it and a brunette lady stood in front of me. She held the same glaring gaze that Isabel had.

"where is she?" She demanded.

"Well hello to you too." I said.

She rolled her eyes crossing her arms."where is Isabel?"

"In the living room." I said opening the door wider or else I knew she'd barge right in.

"ISABEL SILVA WHAT IN THE WORLD DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?" She yelled, her voice could have woken up the entire neighborhood.

"Aunt Katherin what are you doing here." Isabel asked, her voice was shaky and frightened.

"I can ask you the same thing." Katherin said, resting her hands on her hips.

"Katherin just take it easy on her, she wanted to meet her father." I said walking into the living room. "Why don't we talk about this after we've changed and got something to eat"

--

We sat in a booth in the back of a restaurant. Half the restaurant wore either red or white for the derby today.

"Why didn't you guys call me as soon as she came here?" Katherin asked.

I opened my mouth. She had got to be kidding me. "you say that like its a easy thing.  And besides she was with her father, whichever one of us it was its still her father and we took good care of her"

"you still should of thought for a second mum what if I-" Katherin stopped andbwe both looked at Isa who was coughing.

"what is it Isa?" I asked. 

"I- I can't breath" she said coughing violently.

I looked at her plate all she had were brownies. I called for the closest waitress. "Excuse, but what did you use to make these brownies?"

"uh...let's see, flour, chocolate, peanut oil-"

"peanuts? she's allergic to anything with nuts" I exclaimed looking at her. I picked Isa up running out of the restaurant. I quickly opened the door and got her inside my car. 

On the way to the closest hospital I probably could have gotten about 10 driving tickets but I didn't have the time to care nor think about it.

"it's okay Isa you'll be alright" I said more to me then her.

At the hospital the nurses got her in the hospital bed right at the entrance and rolled her into the next open room. She was sweating up a storm as if it was over 1,000 degrees outside.

Katherin stood besides me in the room as I filled out the papers for Isabel.

"I told them to call Koke and Isco." Katherin said.

"they won't come" I said. "the games too important."

"that's how you feel?" Katherin asked. "A games too important to you then her life?"

I looked at Isabel as she laid on the bed helpless with the machines connected to her. "Not to me, I'd leave in the middle of a Champions League final if it was me. But you know them."

"you're wrong" koke's voice surprised me. "I left in the middle of warm ups as soon as I got the message."

"As did I" Isco appeared in the doorway.

"how is she?" Koke asked walking over to her bedside.

"she's doing much better." I said my voice began cracking. "I didn't know what to do, I felt so helpless when she told me that she couldn't breath. I wanted to take her pain away. I would rather take that pain"

"well that's fatherhood" Katherin said testing her hands on my shoulder.

"I feel like punching a wall watching her in pain like this." Isco said, out of all of us he stood farthest away. "no offense but why are you here, katherin? Why did Elena not come?"

"Elena?" She asked. "Isabel didn't tell you guys?"

"tell us what?" I asked.

"my sister died last year in a car accident. A drunk driver hit her on her way home from work." Katherin revealed.

Oh. The room was silent. This was all too much to bear.

----

Are you guys getting the game plan vibes from this chapter????

NEXT CHAPTER IS THE LAST CHAPTER SO LAST CHANCE TO GUESS WHO THE FATHER IS