the ending.

3rd point

Isabel was released from the hospital days later. That was good news and more good news they paternity test came back in the mail. They were all excited yet nervous to find out who was the biological father of Isabel.

Alvaro tore open the manila envelope and his eyes scan the paper. His mouth dropped to the floor. The on the paper was the answer to their prayers. He dropped the paper on the table for all to see. Katherin gasped throwing her hands onto her mouth.

Child Name: Isabel Maria Silva

Álvaro Borja Morata Martín: Negative

Francisco Román Alarcón Suárez: Positive

Jorge Resurrección Merodio: Negative

It was Isco all along. Isco was the father of Isabel.

"mierda" isco whispered looking down at the paper. "I'm actually the padre" he looked down at isabel. It was all clear now.

He didn't know what would happen from now on going forward but he knew for sure he wasn't going to miss anymore events in Isabel's life. There was no way she was going to go live with her aunt while her father was here. He was going to raise her himself no matter how little knowledge he had on raising a child or better yet raising a girl. He knew they get complicated in their teens.

Alvaro was quit upset about the results. He was happy for his friend but he grew such a good bond with Isabel and their connection was great. He didn't want to admit it out loud but part of him wished he fathered the young girl. He was of course going to remain in her life but as uncle alvaro.

Koke like Alvaro was hit with sadness. He didn't admit it but he grew to love the little girl. He thought that she could of been for sure his daughter. They shared more qualities together then Isco did. He knew he was going to have fun spoiling Isabel and becoming her favorite uncle.

"Isco we should discuss arrangements" Katherine said.

He shook his head. "theres nothing to discuss. Isabel will stay here with me, her padre"

Katherin sighed "you're a footballer, you travel alot how can you possibly do your job and still be around Isabel"

"then you could stay here. Move to Madrid or we could always get a nanny" Isco offered.

"I'll think about it"

The end
--
Thank you everyone that read, commented and liked this story. I really appreciate it. There you have it. It's Isco. I changed the father like 10 times