Chapter 18- Oh Hormones. . .

Edited

I woke up in excruciating pain. But I also had to pee. Blake must have left so I went to the bathroom and peed. Fućk...dudneuensushenjdjxhdudhm!!! I'm on my period. I looked around for pads but there weren't any. What kind of kidnapper who's obsessed with you who has a lot of money can't buy pads for a girl going through puberty?! I rolled a thick amount of toilet paper and put it on my underwear. I did morning stuff but now I had to scrub extra and use another roller of toilet paper for my dot.

As I stepped out I went to my room it feels weird saying that my.. like I'm gonna stay there forever... and looked for something to wear. I found a floral sundress that ended above my knees and was loose. I changed into that. I put my hair in a messy bun and left the room. I made my way downstairs and found some Dunkin Donuts and Starbucks. I looked inside the bag and found some breakfast for myself with a note.

Good morning Tessawessa hope you like your breakfast sorry I left you, you have some company though. See you tonight.

- Your one and only bae, Hope.

Ummm............ I have mixed feelings about this.

I ate the munchkins and drank the Vanilla Latte that tastes surprisingly good. Its Starbucks for crying out loud of course it's good. As I ate, I started making Alaska's breakfast. I heard the doorbell ring and in came Todd and Alaska.

Okay so should I be happy that he's here and my dog is alive or should I be mad at what he did to me and my bestfriend the last time I saw him?

"Hey Tessa long time no see," Todd said as he walked towards me.

"Don't say that because you damñ well know what happened the last time I saw your buma§§."

"Look I'm sorry but I... it's complicated."

"But-"

"Can I get my hug?" He interrupted.

"No."

"Okay then," he said as he walked towards me he picked me up and body slammed me on the couch.

"WHAT THE HEĹL?! That was freaking unnessary!"

"Hug?" he said innocently and pretened that nothing ever happened 2 seconds ago.

I went up to him and accepted his hug. As we broke I kneed him down there.

"Little effing.......ugh! You bxtch!" he said.

"How did you even walked my dog?" I asked as I noticed there was still a leash on Alaska.

"Blake tought the dog to be nice to me. Plus I'm an animal whisperer."

And im a people whisperer... touche...

We sat on the couch and watched throwback shows.

"So hows Anabel.." I aked after a few minutes of watching Kim Possible.

"We've grown closer but her dad wants to murder me any chance he gets."

"Sounds like him..." I replied.

"Yeah well I told the men to keep him in a seperate part of the house but Anabel wanted to be closer to him so I told them to watch her father extra carefully. He'll come around soon. Anyways Anabel and I talked more and I think we both fell in love. I'm just waiting for the perfect time to take our relationship to the next level. What about you and Blake?"

"We're something alright," I said.

"He loves you."

"I barely know the guy."