Chapter Four: Change

The cab ride was absolutely silent, and although no one spoke, the windows of the cab quickly fogged up. The heat that radiated from between Ville and Micheal-ann was stifling and within only a few minutes even the cabby was affected as he slowly slid his window down.

Micheal forced her self to look out of the window although the fog barely let her make anything out, trying to ignore Ville with all her might. Her head had begun to throb again and with the pain came a new sense of cognizance.

She had no idea where Ville lived, and thoughts of after tonight haunted her. Most basic, how in hell was she supposed to get home, when she didn’t know a number for a taxi service or how to speak Finnish to actually get her home. In all honesty she expected Ville to fall asleep after they were done like most men, and she had enough politeness in her, not to think of waking him up if he did.

Her thoughts were interrupted as Ville’s fingers began to trace outlines on her inner thigh and when she jerked her head about to look at him he was turned towards the window, his head resting on his other hand looking as innocent as a spring day.

Glancing at the cabby who was shrouded in darkness, as was the rest of cab, she felt a smile tug at the edges of her lips as she moved the hand that had rested on the seat next her and slid it against Ville’s hip.

She could faintly make out his jaw clench as he very slowly turned from the window, to look her straight in the eye as her fingers tip toed across the leather of his pants, until they hovered for a moment above his crotch area.

Micheal-ann gave him the wicked smile he had repeatedly used on her, and slowly slid her fingers to the smooth area above the button of his leather pants, and began to trace her own outlines of nothing.

Ville’s eyes bulged as his own hand stopped moving against her thighs, far more preoccupied with Micheal’s hand.

Teasing the small happy trail with her fingers, Micheal randomly hooked her fingers deeper into the hem of his leather pants taking satisfaction from the way Ville’s body would move up begging for her to dip her hand just.. that… much.. farther.

Biting her lip still holding Ville’s unblinking gaze, Micheal-ann traced an S on his abdomen and then slid her fingers past the hem of his pants, her fingertips brushing his stiff erection.

Se torni lopussa ajotieltä?” Micheal-ann let out a gasp of surprise jerking her hand up haphazardly, just as Ville leaned forward in equal surprise ending up in her fist clocking him square on the chin.

Ville let out a cry of pain, and the cabby slightly frightened slammed on his breaks, sending both Ville and Micheal-ann sprawling forward to collide with the seats. Pain shot through her own face, as the cabby began to curse loudly.

Micheal-ann couldn’t hold it back as she began to howl loudly with belts of laughter as she remained ingrained into the cabby’s seat gasping for air as her stomach bounced with her giggles.

The cabby began to yell furiously in Finnish, and still she couldn’t stop laughing.

Oletko hullu? kaikki Kysyin oli jos torni se oli, ja te älähtää! vittu pelottaa minua puoli kuolemaan !” At the cabby’s words Ville to began to laugh, as he still clutched at his chin, as he to began to gabber away in Finnish.

Olen niin pahoillani, nainen on hullu ja pelottaa minua. Kyllä se on se, kiitos, olen hyvin pahoillani taas!” As Ville pulled his wallet from his butt pocket, he motioned to the still laughing Micheal-ann.

“You are a menace. Climb out before he shoots us both.”

Micheal-ann peals of laughter had disintegrated to a mere continuous giggle as she yanked at the car door practically falling out of the car. Ville remained in the car for a bit longer as he handed the cabby a generous amount of euro’s before climbing out as quick as he could.