Chapter Six: Dark Cherries & Plum Wine

Micheal-ann laughed as the thin man finally released her at the top of the stairs, and proceeded to scamper towards the room they had literally just left. She could Ville right behind her, chasing after her in an attempt to pull her into his arms again. Turning slightly Micheal let out a cry of mock surprise to sure enough find him right behind her his arms poised to wrap around her stomach.

"False Delavega!" With a duck, that sent a sharp pain through her bruised hips, Micheal missed Ville's arms and bounded for the bed, hopping once on the soft mattress, sending her to the other side as she scrambled to her feet to face Ville.

Ville stood, his hands on his hips, a confused grin on his face, an eyebrow cocked.

"What is with these movie references?" Micheal merely shrugged her shoulders and placed her hands on the bed leaning over, causing Ville's eyes to slightly bulge as her breast were hardly contained by her bra.

Coughing slightly, Ville moved closer to the bed and with a smirk glanced down at his now stretched leather pants, were his erection was attempting to force its way out before countering her movie quote with one of his own.

"Do you know how to use that thing?"

"Of course! The pointy end goes into the other man." Micheal desperately wanted to laugh, but was far to aroused and impressed to do much else than watch as Ville's knees touched the other side of the bed.

Never before had someone ever played along with her random usages of movie quotes, let alone knew what movie she had been talking about off hand without having to ask her what the hell she was talking about first. The simple fact that he had countered her, lit her arousal like a forest fire.

Ville placed his hands on the bed mussed sheets to lean the exact way that Micheal-ann was, and stopped. He watched her, their eyes linked and unblinking, as the moments, then minutes passed with such ease neither truly noticed.

Suddenly as if stung by something, Ville cursed and lurched forward, one of his hands wrapping around Micheal-ann's face drawing her forward as he meshed his lips onto her own with every ounce of passion within him.

Micheal-ann gripped the bed sheets as she lost all of her breath, her entire face going numb as Ville nipped her bottom lip and she eagerly opened her mouth inviting his tongue in.

Moving her body closer to his, she pulled her legs up till she now rested on her hands and knees. She ached to feel his body against hers again, but something kept her from moving any further. The simple fact that his lips and hand on her jaw and neck were the only things touching her and yet her body was practically shaking with arousal was past erotic.

Ville's fingertips felt like fire as he grazed them along her thin neck, as he searched every crevice of her mouth, trying to memorize every part. Surprisingly, she had no morning breath and for a moment he cringed, hoping that he hadn't either, or if so, it was easily overlooked. In fact she tasted wonderfully, almost reminding him of dark cherries and plum wine.

Unable to stand it any longer Micheal-ann pulled her lips away, but not away enough that his hand left her neck and bit her lip looking into his eyes again.

Ville hardened even farther, if that was even possible, when Micheal bit her lip, her green eyes round and filled with lust. Lust for him.

Micheal-ann crawled closer, pressing her forehead to Ville's as she reached between his arms to take hold of the still open hem of his leather pants. Tugging at them, Micheal-ann pulled his hips towards her, and as she did Ville got the idea and moved his body further onto the bed.

As she pulled his hips towards her, Ville eventually had to sit up straight pulling his forehead from her own until he stood up straight his legs behind him, his knees holding him up.