Chapter 13

As I'm driving I see Harry's car right behind mine, He was tailgating me.

I come to a quick stop at a stop sign and put my car in park.

I get out and slam my door shut behind me.

"What the hell Harry?" I shouted walking towards his car, he has his windows rolled down.

He got out of his car as well.

"Dakota I'm sorry, I want your mother to like me." He said.

"Well I don't." I said.

"Why not?" He asked.

"She thinks that we will end up together and I just don't want that to happen." I said crossing my arms.

"I understand Dakota now lets go move into your dorm, okay? I don't want to keep fighting." He said.

"No you can just go home, I can get Will to do it or something." I said.

He clenched his fist and started to grit his teeth, he obviously wasn't too happy about that.

"No I'll help, let's go." He said getting into his car and slamming his door behind him.

He screeched out of the spot he was in and made a hurried U-turn.

As I made a U-turn of course there was a cop behind me, they put their lights on as soon as they saw me do the U-turn. My day just went from 100 to 0 real quick.

I rolled my eyes as I pulled to the side of the road and got my license and registration out. Sadly, this has happened before, except I was speeding because my aunt was having a baby.

The cop came up to my window and asked for my license and registration, I handed it to him and he walked back to his car to search my information and shit.

I noticed my phone started to ring so I quickly answered, it was Harry, no surprise.

"Where the hell are you?" He shouted.

"I got pulled over." I whispered.

"How? We're right by your house." He said.

"I did a U-turn, I'm surprised the cop didn't see you." I said.

"Just flirt and try to get out of the ticket." He said.

My eyes widened at his suggestion.

"Flirt? Your'e telling me to FLIRT?!" I started to laugh.

"Yes I'll be waiting for you here, just try to hurry." He said.

I hung up the phone and quickly threw it to the passenger seat.

The cop started to walk back, and to be honest, he's not bad looking, he's got a nice jawline, and you can tell he has back muscles.. The police academy did him good.

"The system says you had a ticket while speeding before miss Dakota." He said handing back my license and registration.

"My aunt was having a baby, and I was trying to go home because theres and emergency at my house with my little sister." I said.

"I get those excuses all the time I'm afraid. But since your'e pretty I can give you an acception. He took out a pad and a pencil and started writing on it.

This made me confused I thought he was gonna give me an acception.

"Here's my number, call me if you need anything." He smiled, his dimples were actually really adorable! He seems really mature, and he's got a nice job, maybe I will give him a call.

"Thank you- er officer McBride?" I said.

"Oh, my name is Daniel." He said extending his hand for me to shake.

"Daniel." I took his hand.

"See you around." He smirked getting back in his car.

I waved politely.

I pulled out back onto the road and drove to my house. When I pulled into the driveway Harry was impatiently pacing.

"Finally." He said.

"Got the digits." I waved in his face.

He clenched his fist once more.

"Hey, don't get mad you told me to flirt you silly." I giggled.

"Well don't rub it in my face anymore, okay?" He said.

"Alright I won't." I said.

I looked at his car and he already had everything packed. I was pretty impressed it all fit in one car.

"Great job." I said smiling.

"Yea, it's no big deal now come on." He said slamming the door on the drivers side.

He's obviously in a mood.

-----

It was pretty much silent the whole ride except when he would ask for directions on how to get to the college.

I showed him where my dorm would be so he could park close by so it wouldn't be hard to carry all the stuff inside.

"Would we need any help? I know this guy, Myles he-" I was saying.

"Nope, no help, just me and you." He said frowning.

"Well I don't know if I want to if your gonna be this way the whole time. Myles would be so much nicer." I said.

"Just stop! I'm tired of hearing about all these guys okay? I want to get to know you and no one else. Why are you trying to make me jealous and don't deny it." He said, he looks pretty hurt.

"I'm sorry, I'll be honest I have been kinda making you jealous. I just always thought that you could have someone better and have all these girls who would bend backwards for you and-"

"That's enough Dakota that's all I needed to hear, don't have to make it longer than it has to be." He was smirking.

"You just need to understand I don't want to have a thing with you Harry, we can't have all this drama. Maybe we shouldn't even be friends."