Chapter 22

DAKOTA'S POV

It's finally time for their last concert here, it makes me quite sad because I won't see Harry until they come back in a couple weeks for a small break.

I'm in their dressing room right now and they are getting ready, their stylists are making them look good, even though Harry always looks good.

Harry was wrong about the other girlfriends being here, it's just me.

Harry sat next to me on the couch and was eating a sandwich. Did I mention he was shirtless? Well he is..

"Well hey there hot stuff." I smiled and wrapped my arms around him.

"Wanna bite?" He asked with his mouth full.

"What's on it?" I asked.

"Turkey, cheese, lettuce, mayo, and tomatoes." He shrugged listing all the ingredients.

"Ew I hate tomatoes." I scrunched my face. As I said that Harry took a tomato off his sandwich and started dangling it in front of my face, I gagged a couple times.

"Tomatoes are so good." He said and ate the tomato he dangled in front of me.

"Ew." I said.

"Are you going to come out and watch?" He asked.

"Eh I'll just watch you on here" I said pointing to the tv.

"Okay, I think Liam's girlfriend is coming but I'm not sure." He said.

"What's her name?" I asked.

"Sofia." He said.

"That's a pretty name." I said

"Not as pretty as yours." He smiles cheekily.

"Go sing a song or something." I pushed him away laughing.

"Fine but I'll be thinking of you." He kissed me on the cheek and walked away to go put his shirt on.

I rolled my eyes and continued watching tv. I switched channels to E! I love that channel because of Keeping Up With The Kardashians. But the news was on, gross.

The thing is, it's not really news, it's just gossip about celebrities. Great now I'm gonna get paranoid if they say anything about me.

"One Direction has a show tonight in England, and people spotted Harry wandering around with a brunette girl, a very gorgeous one. Too bad he was still seeing his ex girlfriend Amber Holland in the midst of their new sparked up relationship. You heard me correctly, Harry Styles was seen cheating."

"Nothing new." I shrugged and changed the channel. I decided to scroll through my Twitter and realized how many people wanted to follow me, I was on private, at least 2 million people! I'm not letting anyone follow me unless I know them.

*10 minutes later*

I am bored out of my mind. There is absolutely nothing to do in here, the boys are just about to go on stage and I can tell because I can hear girls screaming from back here.

"What is there to do?" I asked Their hair stylist Lou Teasdale.

"You can play with my baby girl, she's 4, her name is Lux." She said pointing to her daughter who was coloring on the table.

"Sure why not, I don't like kids but who knows, I might like this one." I shrugged.

"Let me tell you how much Harry and Lux love each other." Lou said elbowing me.

I walked over to Lux and noticed she was just scribbling a bunch of different colors on a white piece of paper.

"It's a pony, I made it for mummy." She mumbled. She looked up at me with the sweetest eyes, she's so pretty!

"Wow." I sat down and admired her artwork.

"You like it? Want me to make you one too?" She smiled wide.

"Sure!" I said twirling pieces of her hair around. "I love your beautiful blonde hair."

"Thanks I get it from mummy, she has my hair too." Lux said coloring on another paper.

"I see that." I said as I nodded and smiled at Lou.

"I wanna go watch Harr." She said putting down her crayon.

"Okay let me go turn on the tv." I said going towards the tv.

"No! Out on stage!" She said

"I don't know if that's such a good idea, it's really loud out there." I said bending down to her level. She was starting to look at me with the puppy dog face, how could I resist?

I told her to grab my hand and we will go out there for one song, and she nodded in agreement and complied with my order and she grabbed my hand and we went out to the crowd.

They were all doing their usual things, just jumping around the stage and singing their hearts out. It's so cute.

The concert soon came to an end and I was really excited because I get to see my boy again ! Although me and Lux are sharing as of this moment, and I don't share.

Harry came at a SPRINT into the dressing room, I thought he was gonna come for me first but he went to hug Lux and swing her around up in the air.

"Haha I should have known." I chuckled crossing my arms.

"I usually do this after every concert, what can I say? She's my number one fan." He kissed her on the cheek and she did this really cute giggle.

About 2 minutes later and the other boys walked in, did I mention everyone smelled awful, not to mention they were sweating like animals.

"What time is it?" Niall asked.

"It's almost 11." I said.

"Geez, we have to go to sleep for our next and final show tomorrow, got to make it our best for our last show here in Wales!" Said Louis.

Fuck, I totally forgot tomorrow is their last show and then there going to a few other places in England too.

"So are you guys excited for the rest of your tour? Seems pretty long right?" I said since it's the fall right now and they get extended vacation in March.

"We have about 8 more places in England, then we're going to the states to do a few radio shows, so ya it's pretty long, but so worth it!" Said Liam.

"Harry, you never told me you guys were going to the states." I smiled.

"Oh it totally flew over my head! But ya we're going there for a month or two to do a few concerts for like music awards and stuff, and talk shows and appearances, it's no biggie." He said like it was nothing.

I know we've only been dating for like 24 hours, you might think I'm crazy, but once you start dating someone and they leave for 7 months, it's a lot to take in when you only have like two days left with them.

****

GUYS IM SO SORRY!! I took so long to write this chapter, but it's nice and long for ya, keep the voting up and I'll update the next chapter sooner. I've had the worst writers block you couldn't imagine, man I've been alive for 18 years and I'm still writing these ! Okay next chapter will be up soon :)