Part 6

"Mikasa, wake up, I have to carry you to go see Sasha, the doctor." Levi says sitting beside me in the bed.

"Fine. I guess I don't really have an option considering I can't move."

"You were badly hurt yesterday and you won't get better if you don't go see the doctor." Levi says picking me up and walking over to the door. 

Levi's P.O.V.

I walk out of my room and into the hallway with Mikasa in my arms. She's now quiet, I wonder what she's thinking. This girl is just a big mystery. First her past and now yesterday, who really knows what happened to her, she's such a closed off person. 

Walking down the hall and into the elevator, I press the button for the 19th floor and wait. We go up slowly and luckily we don't stop at any floor until the 19th. I get out, carrying this girl in my arms and I walk over to the front desk.

"Hey Christa, can you get Sasha out here please? I didn't do it this time." I say to little blond haired secretary.

"Sure. What happened?" She asks.

"She got beat up bad." I say looking down at her to see she fell asleep. I stand waiting at the front desk while Christa runs into Sasha's office and comes running out, pulling Sasha along.

"Who's this?" Sasha asks, gesturing to Mikasa.

"Her name is Mikasa, she's new here and in case you're wondering, no I didn't do this." I say, answering her not yet asked questions.

"Okay can she walk?" Sasha asks.

"No, she hurt her leg yesterday." I say.

"Okay carry her into my office then and set her down on the bed." Sasha says. Following Sasha into her office, I set Mikasa down onto the bed and I wake her up.

"You fell asleep, we're here in the doctors office now. Do you want me to stay in here with you or wait outside?" I ask.

"You can wait outside." Mikasa says sleepily.

"You'll be fine." I reassure her before leaving the room and taking seat in the waiting room.

Hours go by before Sasha comes back out with a serious look on her face. She doesn't look like her normal self. I don't know what happened or what she saw but whatever it is, I can already tell it's not good. She walks over to me and she takes a seat beside me.

"So I found many recent injuries and I found many old wounds." Sasha starts. "First the recent ones, she has three broken ribs, a sprained ankle, a bruised bone in her thigh. She was also clearly raped. And her older wounds are on her ankles and wrists as you, plus she has them on her thighs and on her neck. It looks like she been chained up and beaten several times like this in her past." The room goes silent for many minutes as I try to take in all of the information given to me. I have so many questions about her. I need to know more about this girl.

"What now?" I ask.

"Now you take her back to her place or yours and you take care of her injuries." Sasha says. "Now come and get her." She says, walking back to the room with me following close behind. I take a seat across from Mikasa and wait for her to say something but all I get is silence.

"Sasha says your free to go now. Do you need help going back to your place or do you want to come back to mine?" I ask.

"I'll head back to my place on my own." Mikasa says as she gets into a wheel chair.

"Okay but I'll be checking in on you." I say.

"Whatever you feel is needed." Mikasa says. 

I still can't believe that I didn't notice her scars, I mean something as obvious as the ones on her neck or wrists. Getting into my room, I throw myself onto my bed in anger and I take out my phone:

1 new message: I have some information you are gonna want to know about but somewhere safe -Mikasa