Part 9

Levi's P.O.V.

Mikasa: Tattoos

I get up to go to work out and test Eren once again. It's now the 7th time he's gone through this test since he's gotten here. I lock the door behind Eren and I go up to the bullet simulator. He still isn't physically able to avoid the shots yet, nor is he smart enough.

After shooting Eren around a dozen times, I walk out of the room and unlock the room Eren's in. I walk back up to my room without even checking on Eren and I hop in the shower. I finish up in the shower and walk back into my bedroom with my towel wrapped around my waist. I grab my phone from my bedside table and text Annie.

Levi: Hey Annie, it's me Levi. I just wanted to let you know I'm coming by today and with a friend.

I put my phone back down on my bed and get dressed. Leaving my room with my phone and wallet in hand, I run downstairs to grab food from the nearest coffee shop.

Taking my food back to my table, I see Eren. He looks kinda dull, boring, dead, not himself. I watch as his droopy eyes catch me and he walks over to my table. He takes a seat right into front of me and with his head down and his hair over his face is watch as tiny tear drops fall into the table. I don't really know how to react but I don't like seeing him like this.

"What happened?" I ask.

"My mom just died." Eren cries.

"I'm sorry to hear that." I whisper.

"I know, I know. I've gotten that a lot. First my dad is murdered and then my mom dies of cancer. I don't want to hear those words anymore." Eren says in anger. Eren continues on with whatever he was talking about as I pull out my phone.

Levi: hey just ran into Eren. His mom died and he's a mess, can he hang out with us today?

I wait a couple minutes until Mikasa replies to my texts.

Mikasa- read message

"Want to hang out with Mikasa and I today?" I ask watching as his eyes go wide in disbelief.

"Are you sure she's okay with me coming?" Eren asks.

"yes." I say in response of this brats annoying question. "So are you coming or not?"

"Yes I'm coming!" Eren says in a panic and a growing blush, it's cute. I get up from the table and walk over to the door with Eren following behind like a lost puppy.

Both of us walk down the hallway towards Mikasa's room and we pause at the door before knocking and walking in. I take a seat on the couch, Eren follows my lead by sitting on the corner of the couch and I throw my arm over the top of the couch. I watch as Mikasa walks over, hair in long braids, wearing overalls, and a long sleeve striped shirt, and of course her red scarf. She slides me over so she doesn't have to sit beside Eren. My arm wraps around Eren and I brush- no I lean into Eren, causing us both to turn a dark shade of red. The smell of this boy fills my nose with pleasure. I feel Mikasa elbow me, changing my focus.

"Let's go." I say getting off the couch.

-

Walking into the tattoo shop I find Annie sitting in a chair tattooing a big guy with big ass eyebrows. 

"Hey." I say.

"Sup?"

"I wanna get another tattoo, when will you be done?" I ask.

"I'm done now." Annie says putting down the needle. Annie then walks over to the cashier and waits for the guy to come and pay.

"So Annie is your name. Well Annie I'm going to give you the honour of going on a date with me." Eyebrows says. I watch as Annie just gives him an unimpressed look as she tells him the amount he has to pay. The guy pays but walks over to Annie and corners her.

"Maybe after you're done work I'll come over, sweet thang." Eyebrows says.

"No." Annie says in a serious tone. At this point I know that Annie doesn't want him near her so I start to walk over to remove the guy from the store but before I can even get there Annie drop kicks this guy. The guy lets out a small yell of pain as he gets up and tries to grab Annie and once again she knocks this guy down.

To finish the job, I pick eyebrows up and throw him out of the shop doors so we can get our tattoos.

"Thanks." Annie says.

"No problem, you're the one who beat the crap out of the guy, I just threw him out of the shop." I say.

"So who's getting the tattoo today?" Annie asks.

"I think Mikasa and I will. Eren will you be getting a tattoo?" I ask turning to Eren.

"Maybe, I don't know. I'm gonna see how you guys take it, y'know, as far as pain goes." Eren replies.

"Okay whose first?" Annie asks Mikasa and I.

I look at Mikasa and she gives me a nod. "She'll go first." I say. Mikasa then walks over to the wall of designs. She spends a minute looking before turning back around and pointing. I walk over and take a look. 

"There's two of them." I say to her. She just points to me. "Are you wanting to get matching tattoos with me?" She just nods in response.

"We're going to get these ones." I say calling over Annie

-

"That hurt so much, how did you guys do that without making a sound?" Eren says walking towards our seats.

"Well Mikasa hasn't spoken in 6 years and I have multiple tattoos." I explain.

"Okay Levi, today your tattoo comes to $200." Annie says. I don't say anything as I pay and then wait until everyone else pays after. I can't stop thinking about how she kicked that guy, it was so graceful. I think my team for next week needs to be bigger so we can complete the mission, what if we had more people. I'm gonna start recruiting people, starting with Annie but I can't be do direct and I have to get to know her. This will be tricky.

"Hey so do you want to hang out sometime, maybe this weekend?" I ask Annie.

"Sure! I'm having a party on Saturday and you and your friends are welcome to come." Annie says with joy.

I look over to Mikasa. "Yeah sure, see you then." I say.