06

"Shelby! Guess what?" I asked, walking up to Shelby.

"What?" She asked.

"Okay, so I was talking with Corey, right?" I whispered, she nodded. "Okay, well, turns out, he only pretends to like Lydia!"

"Really?" She asked. She didn't believe me.

"Yes! He told me!" I said.

"That's great," Shelby said, then the bell rang.

---

"Amber?" I heard a voice ask. I expected it to be Shelby, but when I turned around, I was surprised by who it was.

"Lydia?"

"It is Amber, right?" Lydia asked. I could only nod. "Great," she smiled, then sighed.

"Um, can you please help me?" She asked, surprising me. Why all the sudden did she need my help?

---

"Amber," I heard someone say. I turned around.

"Corey?" I asked, honestly shocked he was standing infront of me.

"I need a favor from you," he said, looking around. He was obviously looking out for someone. I dont know who, but whoever it was, he didnt want them to see us together.

"What is it?" I asked slowly, unsure of what he would say.

"I need you to," He stopped, stepping closer to me. Then he whispered. "I need you to ignore everything everyone says about me."

I looked at him confused.

"What?" I asked. "Who's saying what about you?"

"Just... dont listen to people."

And he left.

What were people saying about him?

---

Ahh my phone is gonna die. Okay, heres an update. I honestly dont even know what people are saying about Corey. Anyway, have a good day!