09

Last night Corey left my house awkwardly. But today will be better. Less... well, awkward.

I walked into the school, and straight up to Lydia, who was at her locker.

"Excuse me," I said. She turned to me, smiled awkwardly, as if she didn't know why I was there, then blinked.

"Hey," she said, in a nice tone. Like she was happy to see me. Why?

"Hi, so... um... you said you needed my help...?" My voice trails off, interested in what her answer would be.

"Uh, yeah," she breathed. "Um, can you actually just come to my house after school? I'd rather talk about it in private." I nodded. It must be bad.

...

I walked into the class room, and saw Corey sitting at his desk. I walked over and sat in the desk next to him.

"Hey Corey," I smiled. He half smiled back. It wasn't a real smile, I could tell.

"Hey... uh, listen. Can you come over later? I want to talk to you." Corey asked, which made me sigh.

"I can't, " I looked down at the desk. "Maybe tomorrow?" I couldn't tell him I was actually going to go over to his ex girlfriend's house.

"Yeah, sure." He replied quietly.

...

I didn't see Shelby at all today. Not that that bothers me. I mean, normally it would, but she has been avoiding me, so...

I walk up to Lydia's door. She gave me the address earlier in the day, and just said to come over when I get a chance.

When I knocked, Lydia quickly answered, and let me in.

"Hey, so. Whats the problem?" I asked.

"Its Corey..."

----

Hehehehhe

You'll have to wait to find out! Mostly cuz I dont wanna write any more. But I do wanna update. Omg! Did you guys know you could add pictures into the text now?!?!?! I think, if it works, tell me. If it doesnt, tell you that you cant see it.

 If it doesnt, tell you that you cant see it

(P.s. it should be the greaser pledge from the outsiders)