The Great Escape

It was a bright, happy new day and we were up and ready to start the day! We quickly hurried down to the science lab to give Dr. Timothy his breakfast, this time with butter. He better like it! That stupid butter took forever to make! We walked downstairs to see a giant surprise. "CAPTAIN!" We screamed at the top of our lungs. He was down in the science lab within half a nanosecond and he was just as surprised as us! For the bars were completely broken! Dr. Timothy has escaped around midnight by breaking the incredibly strong bars! How did he do that? "Let's check the security cams." Suggested Captain with a nervous look. We nodded and agreed with his helpful suggestion. Even though Captain can be annoying he still extremely intelligent! We went to check the security cameras and it was an odd sight. Dr. Timothy had broken the electric prison bars with his own two bare hands! He was trying to get our superpowers when HE had them all along! We were just so confused!
We took one of his fingerprints and did a basic power scan with one of the lab machines. His powers included super strength, heat vision, X-Ray vision, and lastly he had the amazing power to shape shift into any animal/insect! I have to say X-Ray vision did sound pretty cool! I really wish Dr. Creep would just leave us alone. I mean he already has powers! Why would he want ours? I mean seriously! We walked down to the library to search for any helpful clues. We looked at all the library sections:
Fire magic
Ice magic
Water magic
Wind magic
Shape shifting
Basic magic
Secrets
Gaining powers
Acid Magic
Air Magic
Earth magic
Crystal magic
Metal magic
Sand magic
Electric magic
Light magic
Shadow magic
Weather magic
Mental magic
Feeling magic
Energy magic
Strength magic
(Please note these are all real types of magic! I found these by using many sites based on explaining different types of magic!)
We started by walking down the Secret section. This section was absolutely no help at all! All the books were about keeping your magical identity a secret! We live in the woods! Why would we need that? This section was practically made for Dr. Timothy! What a jerk! I bet Mom didn't even know! Why doesn't he trust anybody, even he loved ones! Honestly! Next we tried the Strength Magic section. It was about three sections down and our feet didn't hurt yet. It seems as if strength was his core power and it would be useful to gain more information. We saw a great, informational book known as Strength Secrets written by Eric James in 1789. WOW! This is a really old book. I better not break it! Anyways, the book read:
People with strength tend to be extremely greedy and super secretive about everything. They are always trying to gather other people's powers in order to make themselves stronger.
So far a lot was solved about the crazy man known as Dr. Timothy. We continued reading the non-fiction book:
People with strength tend to be born with it. If not they will gain it within their first three to seven years of life. They are extremely secretive about their powers and only used if it is absolutely necessary! They almost never use their powers to help people relating to their greed.

Even though this book was incredibly informational it didn't really help us! We decided to go into the secret room to look for a helpful video. We found one video called Dr. Timothy Diaries. We watched it and it was incredibly helpful and in the words of my real Dad.
"My child" said Dr. Timothy "had gotten powers and I still love her with all my heart! My daughter's best friend also got them! Any ways I am giving myself powers so I can easily relate to them. I am planning to give myself strength, X-Ray vision, and so on. Samantha, if this fails know I love you and I always will." He blew me a kiss.
Dr. Timothy had shot himself with a giant blue ray made by himself. He them spoke again:
"Never-mind what I said earlier! I will gain your powers! Then the world's! You will regret the day you met me!"

I didn't, for some reason I was glad I met him but horrified by that video. It solved quite a lot!
We walked upstairs and sat on the couch. "Kaitlyn?" I asked as tears started to fill my eyes. "Will I ever see the real him again." At this point I was crying and just couldn't stop! I wish life was less confusing! We hugged each other and we didn't even let go for a second. We then fell asleep together on the couch. YAWN! Just like always a friend can help you through anything! Thank you Kaitlyn!