Chapter two

Reader point-of-view

"Ace, the reason why I wear this cloak is because I don't want anyone to see the real me." I said in a strong voice, listening to a reply that was faint, but hearable. "why do you want people to not see the real you?" Ace said.

'should I show him what I look like, should I not?' I mentally ask myself. I felt a weird sensation in my heart that told me to show him. I decided to show him what I looked like under the cloak.

I grabbed Ace and Kato by their arms and dragged them to the nearest ally. Kato already knew about the way I looked, and I was glad he didn't run away screaming.(-_-) Ace looked at me confused, while Kato gave a big grin, probably thinking Ace would run away screaming just like the others.

I looked at Ace's blue eyes and said "OK, Ace I will show you why I don't want anyone to see me without my cloak". Once I said that, I took off my cloak revealing a small, skinny girl. I had a [f/c] tank top on with black shorts. Then I also had on some knee high [f/c] boots, which fit me perfectly. But the thing I wanted to hide away from the world was my blackish, blue feathered wings which hang off my back, barely grazing the ground. I also had some small fangs in my mouth, which I didn't care if people saw or not. Then I had some small, spiral shaped horns that were on the top of my head where my [h/l] [h/c] hair flowed in the breeze, tickling the back if my neck. Last but not least, I had a long tail, one that was blue at the end and faded black when it came to my body.

"WOW!!!!" Ace said in a surprised tone with the surprising features planted on his face. "y-you aren't s- scared?" I ask in a quiet voice, looking at the wall next to me with a bit of confusion. "Now, why would I be scared of someone as pretty as you" Ace said as he put his thumb, and index finger on my chin, forcing my eyes to look at him. Blush was spread across my face when suddenly the fingers were removed from my chin. I looked at Kato who had punched Ace in the jaw, knocking him to the ground.

"Kato!" I screamed at him who's eyes had a killer, kind of glare to them. He looked at me with anger in his features then noticed what he had done. His eyes began to water as he ran away from us. I looked back at Ace wandering if he was OK. "I'm OK [y/n], go after him before we lose him, OK?" he asked getting up from the ground, dusting himself off.

I looked to where Kato had ran then back at Ace. I sighed, grabbing my cloak then ran towards the area Kato went to. Finally, I saw a brown haired boy who ran into another ally. I ran after him screaming his name until we came across a dead end.

He turned around rubbing the drying tears on his face, putting on a fake smile, closing his eyes. He opened them at me with terror in his eyes. I looked at him confused as he pointed behind me, too shocked for words.

I turned around and saw about five people standing behind us. Two of them were middle aged men, while the other three were teens.

They looked at us with a smirk then told us to give them all our money. We shook our heads no, hesitantly, as I backed up into the wall. I looked around for something to help us escape, then I remembered I had wings, but all I needed was a distraction so they wouldn't see us leave.

I looked around the area, as they crept closer. I finally saw a hammer, beside a broken window. I ran towards the window not looking back, then grabbed the hammer. I turned around looking for Kato. I found him on the ground, in the middle of the circle of guys. He was clenching the side of his stomach. I was scared for him as I crept closer to the circle.

I bonked them on the head planning our escape. Then grabbed Kato and flew out of the ally way. I made sure I was high enough where people couldn't see I was human. I then went to an emptied park where I saw Ace looking around, trying to find us.

"Ace, hurry, it's Kato" I screamed as I landed putting my cloak back on. I ran to ace with Kato in my arms, who I was hoping was OK.

Kato's point-of-view

"Ace, hurry, it's Kato" I heard from the girl carrying me to Ace. 'It was [y/n]. I guess something happened.' I questioned myself trying to keep myself from going unconscious, but it was too late when I started to fade into a sleep of darkness.

5 days later

I woke up seeing all white. As my vision began to clear, so was my hearing.

"is he going to be OK doctor" I heard from the girl who was beside my bed, sounding as if she had been crying.

"I'm sorry, but this man is......not going to make it" I heard from the man on the other side of the bed, holding a clipboard, and wearing a white, lab coat.

As I heard that remark I widely opened my eyes, sitting up quickly and yelling "WHAT!!!"

I hope you liked the second chapter and that you will hopefully like the next.

Well I hope you had a great time reading this story, so.......

BYE!!!!!