Chapter seven

Zoro's point-of-view

"....and that's how we met, and now I'm here!" [y/n] said with a toothy grin.

'Now that I think about it, her smile, that's all you can really see of her, apart from her [e/c] eyes. I wonder what she actually looks like?'

"hey!" I called out to her, grasping everyone's attention, "[y/n], why do you wear a cloak?" I asked with a stern expression. She suddenly went wide eyed, then looking down and depressed. She mumbled something but I only caught a few words, "can't" "everyone" "scared" "hate".

At the corners of her eyes there were a few tears threatening to escape, but she held them in. Ace set his hand on her shoulder, her gaze from the ground, now to him. "[y/n], it will be okay. Everyone will understand. Plus I'm pretty sure I know at least one person who will think it's awesome!" he said smiling with sympathy.

This caused a certain feeling inside of me to erupt. It's a feeling I've only felt once, but...... this one has a different drive for it. 'Why? Why do I feel this way? Can it be possible? I'm.....jealous?! Well, now I'm sure I've gone crazy. How can I be jealous of someone I've just met not too long ago, and for someone I just met a few minutes ago? It'll probably pass, I'll ignore it for now.'

"So.... everyone really wants to know why I wear this cloak. But I won't blame you if you're scared or you hate me." she said. 'Why would we hate her? I mean, she can't be worse than Sanji's love addiction to women.'

"Now why would we hate someone as nice as you?" Vivi said. [y/n] kept looking at the ground, then giving out a sigh, she stood up. Turning around she finally spoke "you'll see. Everyone was when I showed them what I looked like. All except two people, or should I say one".

"in my story of meeting ace I left a few details" she paused "the person who died, wasn't my dad. I never really had a father or a mother. They threw me out at the age of 4, after I ate that devil fruit I got in an ally." "YOU ATE A DEVIL FRUIT?!?!" most of the crew said, well all except me and ace. I wasn't surprised. Almost everyone has eaten one by now.

"yes, I did. It's what made me into this wretched creature I am today. But it does have some perks. I could defend myself easier. Although once my parents threw me out, I had no where to go. I lived in ally's, the forest, and on the beach for a long time. Everyone running away from me besides one person. His name was Kato. He was there when I needed someone. Of course we were young so he still lived with his parents but invited me to stay anyway. Before we went, he went to the store for something to cover me with, otherwise I wouldn't be able to stay. He found a black cloak for me. No one knew who I actually was underneath the material. It did feel different, people not running away from you as you walk by." she stopped.

"I guess that's why I wear this cloak. It's a cover, so I can feel normal. It's a gift from him, Kato. But it is also a reminder. A reminder that I can never be normal again, only with this cloak I can be. It's a reminder of my first friend, my first real family, and my first love. But alas he is gone, and it's all my fault I could've saved him if I was fast enough but I was too slow." She said clenching her fists, and tears streaming down her face.

"[y/n], it wasn't your fault you didn't know" ace assured.

"[y/n] you don't have to tell us. We understand or atleast I do, I know what it's like losing someone you care about." nami said sadly.

"actually I think everyone does, so don't put yourself down." usopp said.

"NO! I need to tell you but, before I say anything else I should probably show you what I looked like" she said depressingly.

No ones point-of-view

[y/n] turned around, pulling off her hood, revealing her beautiful features, [e/c] eyes, [h/c] hair, and two horns atop her head. She took off the rest of the cloak showing a well fit body with a [f/o] (choose in the pic), [f/c] boots with a zipper and buckle, giant pairs of blackish blue wings, and a long blue faded black tail.

She stood there uneasily as everyone looked at her.

"umm....."

Welp, finally got a chapter done. I know, I know, I probably should have worked on it sooner, but I was with family, friends, anime, and a new game I've been getting attached to.

I'm not sure if you guys know it but it's called Undertale, and it's amazing!!

I think I will make a fan fiction about it, but I'm not sure if I should. What do u guys think?

That's basically it, but I will try getting another chapter out, but I might be reading, playing Undertale or writing the fanfic of Undertale.

Well.....

BYE!!!!!