The Lightning Thief #2

Percy Quotes: 

 1.) "Deadlines just aren't real to me until I'm staring one in the face." 

2.) "How did you die?""We er....drowned in a bathtub.""All three of you?""It was a big bathtub."   

3.) "Hades raised an eyebrow. When he sat forward in his throne, shadowy faces appeared in the folds of his black robes, faces of torment,as if the garment was stitched of trapped souls from the Fields of Punishment, trying to get out. The ADHD part of me wondered, off-task, whether the rest of his clothes were made the same way. What horrible things would you have to do in your life to get woven into Hades' underwear?"

4.) "She'd also called me brave...unless she was talking to the catfish."

5.) "Braccas meas vescimini!"

I wasn't sure where the Latin came from. I think it meant 'Eat my pants!"

6.) "My name is Percy Jackson. 

I'm twelve years old. Until a few months ago, I was a boarding student at Yancy Academy, a private school for troubled kids in upstate New York.
Am I a troubled kid?

Yeah. You could say that."

7.) "All I could think of was that the teachers must've found the illegal stash of candy I'd been selling out of my dorms room. Or maybe they'd realized I got my Essay on Tom Sawyer from the Internet without ever reading the book and now they were going to take away my grade. Or worse, they were going to make me read the book."

8.)"Grover didn't say anything for awhile. Then, when I thought he was going to give me some deep philosophical comment to make me feel better, he said, "Can I have your apple?"

9.) I gave her my deluxe I'll-Kill-You-Later stare."

10.) "You're Dionysus," I said. "The god of wine."

Mr. D rolled his eyes. "What do they say these days, Grover? Do the children say 'Well duh!'?"
Y-yes, Mr. D."
Then, well, duh! Percy Jackson. Did you think I was Aphrodite, perhaps?"

11.) "I'd love to tell you I had some deep revelation on my way down, that I came to terms with my own mortality, laughed in the face of death, et cetera.

The truth? My only thought was: Aaaaggghhhhh!"

12.) "He was slumped over, blood trickling from the side of his mouth. I shook his furry hip, thinking, No! Even if you are half barnyard animal, you're my best friend and I don't want you to die!"

13.) "The best people have the rottenest luck." 

Remember, if I missed any, just comment or PM me, and I'll add them on. Enjoy!