Sea of Monsters

1.) "Well, actually it carried Cadmus. Europa fell off and died along the way, but that's not important."
"It was probably important to her."

2.) "Families are messy. Immortal families are eternally messy. Sometimes the best we can do is to remind each other that we're related for better or for worse...and try to keep the maiming and killing to a minimum."  

 3.) "We only came close to dying six or seven times, which I thought was pretty good. Once, I lost my grip and found myself dangling by one hand from a ledge fifty feet above the rocky surf. But I found another handhold and kept climbing. A minute later Annabeth hit a slippery patch of moss and her foot slipped. Fortunately, she found something else to put it against. Unfortunately, that something was my face.
"Sorry," she murrmured.
"S'okay," I grunted, though I'd never really wanted to know what Annabeth's sneaker tasted like."

4.) "[My mom's] funny that way, celebrating special occasions with blue food. I think it's her way of saying anything is possible. Percy can pass seventh grade. Waffles can be blue. Little miracles like that." 

5.) "I told Tantalus to go chase a doughnut. "    

6.) "Before I could figure out how to apologize for being such an idiot, she tackled me with a hug, then pulled away just as quickly. "I'm glad you're not a guinea pig."

 "Me, too." I hoped my face wasn't as red as it felt.

7.) "You weren't able to talk sense into him?"Well, we kind of tried to kill each other in a duel to the death.""I see. You tried the diplomatic approach."

8.) "I couldn't believe I'd come this far, lost Tyson, suffered through so much, only to fail - stopped by a big stupid monster in a baby-blue tuxedo kilt. Nobody was going to swat down my friends like that! I mean...nobody, not Nobody. Ah, you know what I mean." 

9.) "I've met plenty of embarrassing parents, but Kronos, the evil Titan Lord who wanted to destroy Western Civilization? Not the kind of dad you invited to school for Career Day."

10.) "Powdered donuts," Tyson said earnestly. "I will look for powdered donuts in the wilderness." He headed outside and started calling, "Here, donuts!" 

11.) "He'd changed since the last summer. Instead of Bermuda shorts and a T-shirt, he wore a button-down shirt, khaki pants, and leather loafers. His sandy hair, which used to be so unruly, was now clipped short. He look like an evil male model, showing off what the fashionable college-age villain was wearing to Harvard this year." 

12.) "Tantalus made a wild grab, but the marshmallow committed suicide, diving into the flames." 

13.) "Annabeth:My fatal flaw. That's what the Sirens showed me. My fatal flaw is hubris.

Percy: the brown stuff they spread on veggie sandwiches?
Annabeth:No, Seaweed Brain. That's HUMMUS. hubris is worse.
Percy: what could be worse than hummus? Annabeth: Hubris means deadly pride, Percy. Thinking you can do things better than anyone else... Even the gods."

14.) "This is a bad idea," "You don't even know what I was going to say!" 

15.) "What are you doing? Don't walk on my roof!" 

If you want me to add any more quotes, just comment below and I'll put them on! :)