The Battle of the Labyrinth

1.) "Don't feel bad, I'm usually about to die."

2.) "You deal with mythological stuff for a few years, you learn that paradises are usually places where you get killed."

3.) "You are okay?" he asked. "Not eaten by monsters?"

"Not even a little bit." I showed him that I still had both arms and both legs, and Tyson clapped happily.
"Yay!" he said. "Now we can eat peanut butter sandwiches and ride fish ponies! We can fight monsters and see Annabeth and make things go BOOM!"
I hoped he didn't mean all at the same time, but I told him absolutely, we'd have a lot of fun this summer."

4.) "Rachel: You're a half-blood, too?

Annabeth: Shhh! Just announce it to the world, how about?

Rachel: Okay. Hey, everybody! These two aren't human! They're half Greek god!...They don't seem to care."

5.) "Jumping out a window five hundred feet above ground is not usually my idea of fun. Especially when I'm wearing bronze wings and flapping my arms like a duck."  

6.) "Monkey bar," Annabeth said. "I'm great at these." She leaped onto to the first rung and start swinging her way across. She was scared of tiny spiders, but not of plummeting to her death from a set of monkey bars. Go figure." 

7.)  "New lesson, class. Most monsters will vaporize when sliced with a celestial bronze sword. This change is perfectly normal, and will happen to you right now if you don't BACK OFF!"

8.) "I turned to Dionysus. "You cured him?"

"Madness is my specialty. It was quite simple."
"But...you did something nice. Why?"
He raised and eyebrow. "I am nice! I simple ooze niceness, Perry Johansson. Haven't you noticed?"

9.) "But you'll be killed!"

"I'll be fine. Besides, we've got no choice."

Annabeth glared at me like she was going to punch me. And then she did something that surprised me even more. She kissed me."

10.) There were a lot of answers I might've given, from "I knew that" to "LIAR!" to "Yeah right, and I'm Zeus." 

11.)"A Vampire!" I stammered. Then I noticed her legs. Below the cheerleader skirt, her left leg was brown and shaggy with a donkey's hoof. Her right leg was shaped like a human leg was it was made of bronze. "Uhh, a vampire with-"

"Don't mention the legs!" Tammi snapped. "It's rude to make fun."

12.) "Red cattle," Annabeth said. "The cattle of the sun."

"What?" I asked.

"They're sacred to Apollo" 

"Holy cows?" 

13.) "Are you guys busy?" Juniper asked. 

"Well," I said, "we're in the middle of this game against a bunch of monsters and we're trying not to die."
"We're not busy," Annabeth said."

14.) "When I got across, I looked back and saw Tyson giving Grover a piggyback ride (or was it a goatyback ride?)." 

15.) "Percy: The Heka-what? 

Annabeth: The Hundred-Handed Ones. They called them that because... well, they had a hundred hands. They were the elder brothers of the Cyclopes.
Tyson: Very powerful. Wonderful! As tall as the sky. So strong they can break mountains!

Percy: Cool. Unless you're a mountain."

:( I didn't really find anything good for this one. Tell me if you know anything I can add!