8: Did You Come To Stare Or Wash Away The Blood?

"Okay, so, Gerard will sleep on the bed and Frank will take the floor," Ray began, writing everything down as he said it. "Goddamn it, anyway, Mikey will take the bed in the other spare room and his friends will take the floor or one of them can sleep with Mikey. Not like that, guys. And I'll stay in my room and my friend, Bob will take the couch. Okay?" Ray looked up at us from where he sat. We both nodded. "Okay."

Mikey was supposed to be here tomorrow, so we had to spend last night and today cleaning up the spare room. Ugh.

"You guys should sleep, 'cause you look tired as fuck," Ray told us, getting up and heading for his room. "Night guys!" And then off to bed he went.

Gerard and I went to sleep as well. God, it was a long day.

-

I was in the middle of eating a wonderful bowl of Lucky Charms when Pete Wentz walked in with Mikey and Patrick. Pete saw my food and almost squealed. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"You know what I love about Mikey Way?" Pete asked suddenly, and the way Mikey was chasing Pete around afterwards showed that he didn't want Pete to say yet. What the fuck is going on?

"What, Pete?" Gerard asked from the hallway, before running in and grabbing Mikey so he couldn't move. "Go on, Mikey will stay quiet."

Pete smirked and said, "He's magically delicious!" And then he took off running. I think I just choked on my food. Pete's cackle echoed throughout the house.

"You and Mikey are dating?!" I asked, eyes the size of the fucking moon. Holy shit. Pete nodded slowly, smirk on his face as he walked over to Mikey and pulled him in for a kiss. "Get a room!" I exclaimed, covering my eyes and dropping my spoon into the bowl of my now soggy Lucky Charms.

There was a few giggles around the room, then Ray stood up. "Okay, so I'm throwing a party," Ray announced, pulling his phone out of his pocket. "My friends are coming. They're cool. You guys will get along with them."

"When is this party that you're speaking of?" Pete asked, plopping down on the couch and pulling Mikey into his lap. Mikey squealed as Pete licked down his neck. I mock gagged.

"It's tonight, so all of you get ready," Ray said coolly, walking into the hallway and probably into his room. "Oh!" Ray exclaimed, running back into the room. "Okay, so Mikey, Pete and I will go shopping for the food, Patrick, Frank and Gerard will straighten up the house and Bob will get the little snacks and drinks ready and invite everyone. No one should be too busy to come. Okay?" We all nodded and Ray took off back to his room.

-

There was a ring of the doorbell right after Ray, Mikey and Pete came back. "Can you get the door, Frank, please?" Ray asked, shouting from the kitchen where he was preparing food. I nodded and jumped up off the couch and practically flew to the door. I opened it and there stood two pretty girls, one with blonde hair and the other with black.

"Um, hello, I'm Lindsey," the blonde said softly, waving slightly, and smiling. I returned the smile. "This is my girlfriend, Jamia. We're here for Ray's party..."

"Oh!" I exclaimed, stepping aside to let them in. "I'm sorry... I'm stupid," I muttered, blushing a little. They giggled and stepped inside.

Just as I was about to close the door, a bunch more people started pulling in. I just let everyone inside. I didn't ask anything.

Soon enough, it got loud and people got drunk and it was only eight o'clock. They had been here for an hour. Jesus.

I didn't drink anything because I'm seventeen, but age didn't stop Pete and Mikey. Patrick, I noticed, didn't drink that much at all. He might've had one or two beers.