11: Everything Will Be Alright

When I opened my eyes, I didn't see Gerard anywhere. I sat up and looked around for my clothes.

I got up and dressed and ran out of my room. I then saw the most horrible thing.

There was a fucking police officer in the living room, talking to Gerard and Ray.

What the hell?

"Um..." I began, causing the police officer to turn around and look at me with wide eyes. He said the last thing I'd ever want to hear.

"Hey, you're that missing boy!"

God fucking damn it.

The police officer grabbed my arm swiftly, turning to Gerard and Ray, who'd just stood up. "I could arrest you guys for kidnapping," he said sternly, making me panic more.

FUCK what did I do?!

"You're coming with me," the officer told me, trying to drag me out of the house.

"Gerard!!" I cried, trying to break free, but it was no use. Gerard came out and briefly touched my fingertips, before I was yanked away and shoved into the car.

As the police officer got in, I opened the door.

"Gerard!" I said, truly scared of what may happen. Gerard rushed to me and kissed me hard.

"Frank, I will find you, okay?" Gerard told me, wiping away my tears as the officer got out to get Gerard away. "I'll find you. I won't let them hurt you anymore, okay? Everything will be alright. I love you-"

The police officer grabbed him and pushed him away, before quickly getting in and driving us off.

I looked back at Gerard, who held his head in defeat. I watched as he broke down and sobbed into his hands.

I began sobbing myself, turning away from Gerard, only so the officer could take me back to hell.

-

Look, Idk wth just happened but this is a filler chapter. I hope u liked it and this is relevant. Ok I'm gonna go now. Bye love u guys♡