Ezra's Powers

Ezra had just told Kanan about his past up to when he was four.

Kanan was laughing, because Ezra just told him about the time when Ezra and his friends played a massive prank on some storm troopers. Ezra continued on about the rest of his life. Ezra was nervous to tell Kanan about his secret powers.

"What's wrong?" Kanan asked.
" I have other powers than the force." Ezra whispered as he looked up at Kanan.

Ezra decided to show than explain it to Kanan.
Ezra stood up and went to the kitchen. He had gathered everyone up to watch his demonstration.
"OK so my first power is animal shape shifting." Ezra announced.
" There's No way you can do that." Zeb scoffed. Ezra smirked at that and then he began to glow orange.
Then like that he went from a boy into an Alpha Lothcat.( the biggest species almost as big as a lion). He then changes into a snake, then he turned back into normal boy Ezra. He looked at zeb , who was gawking at Ezra.

" OK, so next is... Umm... Which one should I do next... Ooh I'm going to do my invisibility." Ezra said.

Ezra instantly turned invisible then visible again.

" And Finally I can control the four elements . But I need to go outside for this one." Ezra stated. Ezra and the crew walked outside. The crew were like zombies since they were still reacting and registering my powers.

Ezra stood in the grass and closed his eyes. Water started to pour down from the sky, but only hitting the crew except chopper and Ezra. Then rocks began to lift of the ground small and big. Then animals started surrounding Ezra and flowers began to grow around him. Then fire burst from his palms. Everything stopped and Ezra walked towards the crew and shut each of their mouths which were hanging open like giant O's.

He then walked into the ghost and took a nap.