We Will Find A Way

Kanan paced around for weeks trying to think of a solution for Ezra. They had found out that the darkness floating inside Ezra is slowly killing him. His tan skin had become pale and his bright eyes are dull. The rebellion had been searching for a solution. Ezra soon started coughing up blood. He realized that the darkness is taking over the body very slowly and painfully. And if the darkness reaches his heart he could die. So he started meditating and contacting his other spirit, Mark. Mark and Ezra talked and talked about how they could destroy this huge amount of darkness. They had to go to a desert like area. Such as Hoth and find a cave to extract the darkness and kill it. After Mark finished explaining he left and Ezra called out for Kanan. "Kanan ! Kanan!" Kanan ran onto the observation deck and saw Ezra screaming for him. Ezra sent him the info and he smiled and nodded. And Ezra could hear Kanan yelling orders before he felt the ship leave hyperspace. Luckily they were near Hoth. Ezra fell into a calm sleep before a voice crept into his mind and whispered evilly, " Unleashing me will be the death of you, I will crush you and your friends before you can beg me for mercy." Before Ezra could respond he plummeted into darkness.