Explained

Mark started explaining his history and how he is connected to Ezra. "I was a powerful Jedi and had unusual powers like my buddy Ezra over here. I was in the middle of a battle between two Sith Lords and was thinking about what will happen if I died and left the Jedi order without my power to control energy. So I gave my powers to my great great great grandson who happened to be.." Mark said pointing to an upside down Ezra. "Me!" Ezra said excitedly. Zeb began to laugh. "I don't believe you, kid. If you really have this power then prove it." Zeb challenged. Ezra smirked and he and Mark inserted Ezra's body. Ezra gasped as he woke up. He then stood up and stood in front of Zeb. Ezra's eyes glowed and he smirked at the crew. "Zeb stand. So I may prove to you my powers." Ezra said. Zeb just sat there in defiance. Ezra smiled at his defiance. Ezra stepped back and raised his hand which began to glow. "Stand." Ezra commanded. And Zeb stood by force. "Dance for me Zeb." Ezra commanded. And Zeb danced by force. Ezra stopped controlling him and smiled. "Is that enough proof for you?" Ezra asked. Ezra sat down and began to sweat. "I think I need a nap." Ezra mumbled. Just as he was about to faint, Ezra and Mark came out of Ezra's body. Ezra's body fell to the ground and his head hit a small rock. "Man that's gonna hurt when I get back in there. Ugh." Ezra complained.