A Journey Lies Ahead of Us

The four hobbits lay sleeping in bed at the inn, Aragorn and Rosa sat by the window keeping watch for any nazguls to come by.

"What do you suppose you're going to do with them?" Rosa asked, already knowing the answer.

"We'll take them to Rivendell, and see what Lord Elrond can do with the ring." Aragorn looked at her. The screeching of Nazguls was heard, even closer than before. Soon the black riders came into view, heading over to a different room.
After a brief silence, the screams were heard again. Rosa knew what had happened. The dark riders were tricked into thinking that we were in a different room, they attempted to kill us, but failed. All four of the hobbits sat up in fear.

"What are they?" Samwise (called Sam for short) asked.

"They were once men, taken under control of Sauron, their selfish souls failed them. They are now souls, mourning over their own mistakes." Aragorn turned to face the little ones.

"They'll never stop until they find what they are looking for." Rosa finished. Frodo gripped the ring that was chained around his neck. "You four get some more sleep, you'll need it."

The little hobbits obeyed her orders and leaned back into their beds.

"As the same for you Rosa." Aragorn nudged her. "I'll stay up and keep watch."

"Alright." Rosa stood up and walked over to a bed. "Goodnight Aragorn."

"Sleep well." Aragorn returned.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Aragorn led the way to Rivendell, Rosa stayed behind the hobbits to keep watch behind them. Plus, she could hear what they were whispering.

"How do we know we can trust them? Where are they even taking us?" Sam asked Frodo.

"He's here to help us, Sam." Frodo said.

"Oi! Where are you takin' us?" Sam spoke up.

"We're taking you to Rivendell, to see Lord Elrond." Aragorn replied. Sam's doubt changed.

"Did you hear that Mr. Frodo? We're going to see the elves!" He exclaimed. It was Sam's life long dream to see the elves, and now his wish would come true.
A smile came across Rosa's face as well, wondering if the elves were really as amazing as she dreamed.
Rosa took a quick glance behind her, seeing that no one was there, then ran up to Aragorn's side.

"I've never seen the elves before." She said. "Are they as merry as people say they are?"

"If they're in the right mood yes. Graceful they are most of the time. Lord Elrond is a good friend of mine." Aragorn replied.

"What's he like? Lord Elrond." Rosa asked, already knowing the answer, but wanting to know more.

"He's fair, noble, kind. A great leader." When I was young, he cared for me as a foster child. Aragorn answered.

"He has three children am I correct?" Rosa added in.

"Yes. Elladan and Elrohir the twin brothers and Arwen." Aragorn nodded. Behind them, the sound of clanging dishes and voices was heard. The two turned around to face the four hobbits who were digging around in the food pack.

"What are you doing?" Rosa asked.

"We're only to stop at sundown." Aragorn said.

"What about breakfast?" Peregrin(Pippin for short) asked.

"We've already had it." Aragorn and Rosa replied in unison. Rosa couldn't help but filling in lines from the story.

"We've had one yes, but what about second breakfast?" Pippin smiled a dorky smile. Rosa and Aragorn exchanged looks, and continued walking.