Beginning of a new life

Olivias pov
*school bell goes off*
The signal that my mother has arrived...

"Why does she always come when I'm about to do my magic class,rose?" I ask my bestest friend of all time.

"Why do you always ask me BLOOD SUCKING PRINCESS.. ........ sorry... I just had a stressful day" she asks with a hint of sarcasm.

I hate it when she gets like this. It's not my fault she got turned and had to leave her family, she can still see them, they just can't see her or remember if they see her. I hate it when people call me princess just call me Olivia, jees is it that hard.

*huff* "let's just get there fast before she sends out a search party or goes on a rampage and gets all the excitement of sucking someone's blood" I moan, stressed cause I just wonna get this over and done with.

Me and Rose get there in a split second, just in time for the election....... I mean speech. "Where is my Olivia, Olivia?" My annoying mother says at center stage. Wearing god knows how much her clothes cost.

Silver sparkly dress, white peddicoat and everything else gold. "Coming your majesty" I shout even though we have all got amazing hearing. "Now are you rea........" mother starts.

"Yes!!" I sharply announce.

Today I'm giving a speech of encouragement as we're of to war against the stinky werewolfs. I know where gonna win cause we can just drink there blood, but even though I know there is gonna be a lot of blood shed from both sides,I really just wonna be friends. But no, where having a fight whether I like it or not.

" Hello everybody. I know most of you are like me and probably do not want to fight but we need to show that we are ALMIGHTY, STRONG and the most POWERFUL and we are gonna show them all what we've got. We've already got an advantage as we have magic and speed and a thirst for blood,so I know we're gonna win. So what do you say are you with me?!"

"Yes!" The whole of vampire academy shout back.

"Are we gonna win?" I shout powerfully.

"Yes!"

"Then practice until you can't " I shout back and speed of the stage straight. Straight back to my slumber, with Rose not far behind.

Back in my bedroom, all I can hear is growling and gnawing from outside my window. There all in the distance but we can still hear the fighting and smell the.........

"Hey, why did you run off for they all love you" she is way to enthusiastic about everything.

" Why do you think? I hate our kind there so boring and are cold hearted they could never LOVE! Huhhh......where special though, we both know what love is but have never loved. I want to love somebody, someday, I want to be able to kiss them with out wanting there bloo-" as I was about to finish she always interrupts.

"Your not on about a human or a-a were wolf!? That's disgusting. Your the Vampire princess your gonna be the queen soon and marry a prince!!"

"Well I don't want to, I want to write my own future and change ours. If a werewolf falls in love with me it might end this stupid war." I'm starting to get annoyed now.

"Or if a werewolf falls in love with you it might just make it worse!!"oh shut up Rose.

I collapse on my bed and decide to ignore her. One day I'm gonna leave.... I'm gonna leave today. Yes, I'm gonna go and never come back. I decided to pack my bag, then shrink it with powers (to make it easier) and leave.

I turned my self invicible and ran as fast as I could. Finally, after a few minutes of dodging people and hiding from the guards, I have made it outside to front gate.

Now just to remember the code. Maybe it was when the rest of my family died. I walked to the pins entry and started typing the date.

1......2.....7......5. Yes my father, brother and sister died along time ago but back then every human knew about us and I was lucky to survive. Any way a vampire can be born or turned into one. If your turned you stay the age you were turned and if your born one you age to seventeen and stay that way unless you drink a potion which makes you half human and able to create vampires (hens how my mother created me) you then drink another potion which stops you aging.

Me born half human can drink multiple potions. 1.to become human. 2. To stop aging for a certain amount of time. 3.to age for a certain amount of time. That is a good thing..... The aging is but not having a family is not so good but at least I still get to love and have a spare couple of potions in my bag or can use my powers. Now to explain my powers. You see I am really lucky to get powers only some do, because I'm royalty and have some genetic disorder I have all the powers, fire, water, earth, air and anything else you can do E.g. changing into others, making people die slowly, turn myself invisible and many more.

Now that the doors are open, I decided to go through the deadly forest. It's not that scary to me cause I have powers but this is the werewolfs turf ( hence why we have a massive wall around our gates and we are not suppose to leave, unless it's war, clothes, food or to see other vampires that are abroad).
Hey guys. This is the first chapter hope you like it and sorry it's bad, there will be more but I have other things to do as well so please be patient. Anyway, ENJOY!♡♡☆