The deathly forest: part 1

Olivias pov
I had got halfway through the forest when I heard a stick snap.....

What was that

"Hello?" No replies. " Is anyone there.... Show yourself!" Fine I'll use x ray vision to find you.

Just as I was about to make myself have x ray vision the boy comes out from behind the tree.

But not just any boy a werewolf boy. I can Smell the wet dog smell on him from here and where a good 3 Metres apart.

He's quite a good looking boy, for a werewolf that is. He has blond hair which is quite long and styled to the side. Ocean blue eyes, I could swim in them. A very muscular body, perfect features just wow. He has a scar on his neck, probably from war. Blue tshirt and green shorts......

"Who are you and what do you want?" I asked showing no sign of fear. "The names jake, I'm an alpha!" He says using his cocky tone."but you'd probably not know what that is, vampire!" Shit just got real.

"You scared?"He probably is.

"Of you! Haha funny!"pussy!

Grrr, I have not got time for this. I turn around stamping my feet like a little girl. Just as I start walking off I hear his footsteps following. That son of a bitch he isn't gonna leave me alone is he.

Jake pov

"Prince alpha jake your father has wished for your presence in his royal slumber." I mentally palmed my face.
" Please tell the king I have got a lot of documents to go through but please send my condolences and I wish him well." Wish him well my ass.

Grr I hate this place, prince do this, prince do that, OMG why me! Of all things I have to be a prince and a alpha and wolf. My so called father despise vampires which is kind of why there's a war going on. I for one do not despise or even mearly hate them I quite like them. I mean I'd love to date a vampire there so pretty and are fit girls.

I decided today was gonna be an adventure. I leaped out of my bedroom window and softly landed on my 2 feet.

I had been running in the forest for a couple of hrs until I stop.....first I realised I was near the Vampire school and second I could smell vanilla and chocolate.

"Mate?" my wolf whispered.

I followed the scent. Is this my mate? I wonder what she looks like. Is she blonde or brown haired, blue or brown eyes or maybe something completely different?? Most importantly is she a wolf?

I followed the scent and found the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. She was blonde and fit.....oh.....and a vampire.

"Mine!" My wolf I shouted in my head and I covered my mouth before a growl would escape.

I followed for a while and watched her carefully. Snap..... I stepped on a stick. I quickly ran and hid behind a tree. I watched her as she turned around and she was so beautiful, she had eyes a light blue like the ocean.

"Hello" she shouted fiercely. "Is anyone there.....Show yourself!" She demanded. She was about to crazy on me.

I stepped out from behind the tree. She seemed to be in thought, mesmerising my body. She likes me! Score!

She suddenly shook her head. "Who are you and what do you want?" She asked fearlessly.

"I'm jack, an alpha!" I say cockily."but you'd probably not know what that is. Vampire!" I shouted.

"You scared?"bitch you think?.....pftt.

"Of you.....haha funny!"I'm good at this......soon she'll be mine.

She stomps her feet and turns around walking off. As normal I follow. I mean.....I can't just let her go! Can I? I mean a beauty like that!?

Hi! Another crap chapter lol I thought you'd like to see what the guy is like!😜😘