The deathly forest: part 2

Olivias pov

Night time had fallen and the moon had risen. I have gotten about half way through the forest with, wolfie, still following me.

"Are you gonna go now?" I ask innocently. I'm only 15 nearly 16. Stalker.

"But I don't want to leave such a beautiful maiden in the dark forest with no protector." He holds his hands in front of him, swaying from side to side.

" yes well.............. I'm a vampire of the highest class and I have powers. I think I'm capable of protecting myself!" I shout. Clenching my fists.

"Y-you have p-powers?" Yes.

"Yes all of us vampires have at least one......except me......I have all powers in the world" He grumbles as a response. He likes me?

"I'm gonna build up a tent.....Y-you welcome to stay.....I mean if you want?" Pls say yes.

" uh..... you sure?" He asks. I nod in response.

"Thank you" meh.

I, using my powers, magically build a massive tent fit for 10 people. A bonfire out side with logs around it. I then walk in side the tent and decorate it with lights, a bed, a kitchen and all other necessities.

"Wow" He whispers.

"Meh......I can do cooler stuff than this." I respond.

I then walk around the area putting up a invisible and protective shield. A shield only me and who I invite can come in.

"Uh uhm" He coughs as I start walking off.

"Yes?" I grin as I turn around to face him.

"Well, how do I get in?" He asks worriedly.

"You ask! Saying my name as well and than I grant permission!" I snortly say back.

" You never told me your name!" Oh.

" Well........I guess your gonna be cold tonight!" I say sneakily, wiggling my ass as I start to walk off.

"Please!" He begs shakily.

"My names Olivia" I say strictly yet teasingly.

"Olivia, please may I come in?" He asks shakily. Only now I notice his blue lips.

"Jake? Yes you may come in" I say sweetly.

He then walks and immediately runs to the Lil bonfire, immediately getting warm.

"I'm sorry for making you stay out there for so long, I bet your cold, right?" I ask sweetly, enveloping him in a hug. We sit on the log for a while, until the moon is at the top of the sky.

"Come on!" He says holding his hand out to me. Which I take immediately. We go inside the tent and I grab us some clothes to wear. Me getting changed behind 1 curtain and him the other.

As I walk out I realise there is only one bed and not enough room to build another. "Uh where gonna have to share" I say shyly.

"Uh....... sure, just don't bite me!" He says jokingly. As he says that I remember t I didn't get my Lil bit of blood earlier.

"Uh......I'll be right back....... I've got vampire problems" I say shyly. Running out of the tent before he can reply.

I using my magic to magic up some blood in a packet, with a straw. I do this and then drink rather quickly, whipping myself up another packet. I finish and make them dissappear. I get up from the log(I was currently sitting on) and turned around.

I walked back into the tent to find a sleeping jake. He is sleeping on top of the bed and is shivering. I don't know why but I want to go get a quilt and put it over him and cuddle him while he sleeps.

I use my magic and lift him up in the air. With my other hand I pull back the quilt. I then put him back on the bed and put the quilts over him. I decided to go for a run, I mean I don't want to get to close and find out he hates me or thinks I want to suck his blood. Which I can't anyway because he has got wolf's bane in his system.

Jakes pov

"Uh..........I'll be right back......I've got vampire problems" she says shyly speeding out of the tent.

I walk over and sit on the bed.

I can smell her sweet vanilla smell. My wolf says.

I know she's amazing I can't wait till she's 16. Wait....... isn't she 16 she is a vampire.

She is a special vampire.....half human. She drinks a potion so she stays a certain age for a certain amount of time and a potion to age when she wants to. Right now she is 15 3/4 but in vampire years she is 9000yrs old.

Woah that is so cool where do I find those potions.

You can't drink them stupid. You'll die.....it's poisonous for werewolfs. But she can stop at any time and just drink the potion where she ages like a regular human.

"Good.........." I say starting to fall off to sleep.

I start to doze off thinking about what her vampire problems were ab..............

Blackness takes over and I fall into a deep sleep..

Olivias pov

I not being able to sleep, grab some marshmallows a stick some crackers and some blood. I speed over to the bonfire sitting on a log, I put a marshmallow on one end of the stick and place that on top of the bonfire, until it is cooked enough. I grab the crackers I put the marshmallow on top of one cracker and then squirter blood on top. I then put the other cracker on top of that and start to dig in......uhm.....so good......

I sat there for a while until I think 6 am eating as many as I could........ok 5 packs of marshmallows I went through but hey I am a big girl.................now I have to wait till wolfie.....haha wolfie I love my nickname for it.......wakes up.

So what do you think...........I know right awful...... so I'm kind off going with the flow and I don't know how this book is gonna go so bare with me....😊😘❤