Back at 'home'

Normal pov

Transylvania, where vampires room around, where olivias school was. Wereteron where the werewolfs stayed and of course peace where animals use to stay.

One big island separated into three. 1. On one side of the island where werewolfs and few humans live. Now that was a magical place yet no magic was there. It was guarded by a long forest that stretched from side of the island to the other. Behind was houses, very beautiful houses, a big one for the royalty and the little ones for packs. They also had a mall, cars, shops etc. Behind that was a path with trees around it that led to the beach that went around them.

On the other side of the island was a massive dark forest then a massive wall that vampires layed behind. The massive metal door was secured with a password and would occasionally open for supplies or tools or equipment etc. Behind this great Wall was a big school where vampires learnt the ways of the vampires. All the young vampires live in the school while the rest lives in houses. They had a beach but it held no beauty, it was a red beach and held dark creatures. They had flowers and some beautiful objects around but not many. They however held beauty, charming, beautiful faces and fit body's. They did not have make up or malls or cars like the humans and werewolfs did. The royalty didn't tend to live there but lived in lands over seas. Only some royalty had stayed, the only royalty that did was the really old and young.

In the middle of this island was a beautiful stretched land that would have horses and other animals stay there. But there changed once the war started. If you went there now it would be covered in blood, guts, brains, arms, werewolfs heads and body's and dust.

Back at the school

Rose woke up from her slumber and immediately noticed that Olivia had left. Rose panicked and went searching around the school in her pyjamas.

She served around every ally, every dorm, every classroom, the gym room, you name it she searched every where but didn't even get a clue. She was walking back to her dorm room when a guard came up to her.

"Rose, what are you doing out at this time, it's 3 in the morning?" He asked.

She just stood there and she couldn't help it, she burst out crying but her being a vampire, no tears came out of her eyes.

"I.....I. ....can't find......Olivia.....I. ..I. ......think she ran away..."

"don't be so silly. Why would she run away? Go back to your room I'm sure she will turn up. Maybe she just turned invisible, she does do that in her sleep" he gestured.

She did as the guard said and went back in her room. She crept into her bed and hoped that when she woke up, it was just a dream and Olivia will be there in the morning, sound asleep.
*
*
*
*
Roses pov

Sunlight had crept in to my room. I turned over and glanced at olivias chamber..... no sign!!..... Where is she?? I need to find her!!!

I jumped out of my bed and stepped into the golden shower. A good soak is all I need to take my mind of things.
*
*
*
*
*
Right now im with the council, the royal guards and of course, Olivias mother.....

This morning after my shower i went searching for olivia, but to my surprise, she was nowhere and no one had seen her. After spending the whole morning looking i zoomed to the only people who could help, the council and her royal pain.... The queen...

"Rosie, do you have any idea where she might have gone??" Asked our principal Mrs Page.

Do I tell her? I mean, she went to THERE side. How could she just leave me like that??!!!
"I...I...I have a couple ideas....." I said. Mrs page nodded, waiting for me to go on..

"I think she ran away!" I breathed out.

"My daughter would not do such a thing. How did she get pass..." she didnt have to continue. It doesn't take a genius to know how.

"We are so sorry." One of the guards said. I think his name was bob, atleast thats what i called him.

"Dont worry. You couldnt exactly stop her if you tried... shes the only one with every power ever." The queen said, boosting about her daughters ability 's.

"Rose, do you have any idea why she left??" Ms . page asked.

"...I.....I......yes ...but...im not sure youll want to hear this" I say ready to explain.
*
*
*
A few seconds later the queen becomes agitated and says "well, explain then!!".

"She hoped that she could talk to the werewolfs and reason with them...i think.... she also hoped that if she could get a important werewolf to fall in love with her she could end the war.... Using her powers or not....thats all I really remember..." Well I'm guessing this is basicully what she said.

"Well, thats just....."the queen started.

"You best leave Rose. We will tell you anything that happens and I'm sure she will be found." Ms.Page says.

I get up, tuck in my chair, bow and then leave. I go to my favourite place... A little lake behind the school where the only flowers and trees and bushes were. It was mine and olivias favourite place to go, to think about our problems and find a solution. She used her powers and imagined fairys and little creatures and even more flowers. But now, it's just a dump place where I cant think straight.

I hope your ok Olivia. I love you best friend.....

Sorry i have taken so long to do this but I've been so bust with exams and what not...