Chapter 10

I looked up at Niall tears in my eyes and I pulled away from him. He looked hurt at my actions.

"I....I can't" I whispered.

"What do you mean?" He asked about to cry.

"I-I can't stay with you guys anymore." I said.

"Abigail. We love you." He lifted my chin to look in his eyes.

"I'm slowing you guys down. How are you gonna be the worlds most famous boyband when you have me tagging along all the time. How are you gonna go on tour, go to parties, interviews. I can't follow you around forever. It's better for me on my own." I stated looking in his eyes. Sadness. Sadness was all that his eyes showed.

"Bu-But. You can't leave." His voice cracked.

"I know." I replied.

"We'll find out a way. But let's get home ey?" Niall said hope filling his voice. I nodded. Niall picked me up. I tapped his shoulder and pointed to Cheerio. He picked him up also and began to walk out. I don't know how but I fell asleep before we even left the cabin.

•• 1 week later ••

It been a week since I got home. We worked out everything and we forgot what happened. Right now I'm home waiting for the lads to come home from the shopping centre. And to my surprise here they are.

"Heyo Abbey!" Lou sang placing bags on the floor.

"Vas Happenin Abs?" Zayn yelled and landed on the couch next to me. I snuggled into his side as he put an arm around me.

"I'm gud. Where's Nialler?" I yawned.

"Talking to this girl he met." Lou mumbled angrily.

"Oooo! Is she pretty?" I asked.

"Ehh." Zayn replied.

"She's a cake face." Lou admitted.

"Lou!" Zayn scowled.

"You were thinking it." He yelled back. I chuckled.

"I bet she dresses like a slut." I raised my hand.

"DING DING DING! WE HAVE A WINNER!" Louis shouted waving my hand in the air.

"What's her name." I giggled at Lous reaction.

"Ashley." He replied with a disgusted face.

"It's weird. Ni never falls for these type of girls." Zayn said.

"Give her a chance. She might have a nice personality." I said and a second later her and Niall came back in. She was wearing a tight leather neon pink crop top and high waisted black studded shorts. He face wasn't that bad just a lot of blush and her eyes were a beautiful brown but you couldn't tell by the amount of foundation around them.

"Hi Nialler!" I yelled across the room but he didn't even notice me just kept talking.

"Don't take it personal love." Zayn whispered pulling me closer.

"Hi Lili!" I yelled and waved as Liam walked into the room. He smiled and waved back at me sitting on the couch next to Louis. Niall just kept listening to her about how she pierced her belly button.

"Abbey!" Lou whined.

"What." I asked. He just opened his arms. I groaned but stood and plopped on his lap and he pulled me in tight. "ELEANOR SOMEONE MISSES YOU!" I screamed as he hugged me.

"El's on the other side of the world doll. She can't hear you." Lou said. I pouted.

"Okay whada ya wanna do?" Harry asked walking in sitting next to me and Lou.