Ch.2

*9 months later*

(Matt's POV)

It's summer! I'm soo happy school is over. It was fun though. Me and Carter had so much fun. Even though we did get in a lot of trouble. He is my best friend ever and he always takes care of me. Every time someone was mean to me or tried hurting me Carter was their to scare them off. We even had the same class so we were always together. *Ding Dong* I looked to see my mom and dad had opened the door and were talking to some one then they opened it more and in walked Carter and his mom. My dad walked out the door. Probably to go tall to Carter's dad. Carter's mom talked to my mom while Carter walked towards me.

"Hi Carter!" I said as I rushed over to him and gave him a big hug. He hugged back but softly, something was wrong. I let go and smiled at him. He smiled back but it was a sad smile. "What are you doing here?"
"Matt....I need to tell you something."
"What is it?" I asked.
"I'm moving." He said looking down.
"Its okay. I loved your old house too, but I'm sure we'll have fun at your new one." I said, wondering why he was so upset.
"No...I mean like I'm moving far away. And we won't see each other anymore." He looked up at me with a sad face. WHAT. WHY. I don't understand he just moved here why is he moving again.
"Where?" I said getting tears in my eyes.
"I don't know what it's called but it's in Texas." Why is he moving so far?
"Carter's dad has a new job in Houston Texas honey. That's why they're moving."
"I came to say goodbye..." He said smiling weakly at me. I didn't know what to do, all I could go was cry....so that's what I did. "Hey....it's okay Matty. Don't worry it'll be okay." Carter said hugging me as I cried. It feels so warm when he hugs me. I don't want him to let go.
"No! It won't! You're my best friend Carter! What am I going to do without you?" I sobbed into his chest.
"You'll make more friends buddy, trust me and you won't need me anymore." I stopped sobbing and was just lightly crying now. "Anyways I know I will see you again." He said smiling. He was crying a little. I didn't notice because he never cries.
"Promise....?" I said, holding up my pinky.
"Promise." He said intertwining his with mine. We both smiled at each other. Carter could always make me smile.

"Cartah, it's time to go." Carter's mom said. We walked over to them. I hugged his mom while he hugged mine. We were so close even our families were close with each other. Our parents hung out a lot with each other. I would either go to his house or he would come to mine. Then they would call a baby sitter and take off some where. I'm really going to miss those nights.
"Bye...Imma miss you" I say hugging Carter's mom.
"Awe, I'll miss you too Matt." She said hugging back. Then I turned to Carter and he gave me a paper with a drawing on it. "It's me and you playing. I drew it for you so you won't forget me." I smiled and we hugged again.
"I love you Carter." I said.
"I love you too Matty." He said back. Then we let go and walked out to my porch with my mom and they walked to their car.

My dad said goodbye to Carter's who was sitting in the drivers seat and came to stand with us on the porch. We waved at then as that drove off until we couldn't see them anymore. When we walked back inside I started crying again. My mom picked me up and put me in my bed. It wasn't even seven yet but I was still tired. I layed there holding onto Carter's pic, crying until I fell asleep.
····································································

(10 years later)

"Matt! Matt! Wake up its time for your first day as a senior!" My mom said then left. I groaned and just rolled onto my stomach. I don't want to get up. I hate school. I don't care that it's my senior year. It's just another year by myself. I've never been very social. In fact, I'm not social at all. Because of that I don't have any friends. Even when I was little I didn't have any friends. Except for my second grade year. I had a friend but I can't remember his name. I just know we were really close until he moved. But anytime before that, and after, I've never had any friends.

School wouldn't be so bad, if I wasn't bullied on a daily basis. Basically no one at school likes me, but the worst ones are Cameron Dallas and Nash Grier. They always call me fag and gay and basically everything that's mean. Not only that, they also beat me up all the time. I'm a very sensitive kid so I usually end up crying. Oh well. Can't do nothing about it.

I get up and do my usual routine. Take a shower and do my hair. Then I picked out some clothes. A simple white shirt with black pants and I put on my new white vans. I took a selfie because I actually looked decent.(A/n: That's the pic at the top or the side) I grabbed my backpack and told my mom I was leaving. I walked out to see a moving van across the street and a couple houses down from us.

"Ohh...New neighbors I say to myself and just keep walking to the hell hole called school. "Okay....here we go."
________________________________

A/n: So how was it. Sorry it's not that good, I'm trying. I almost cried while writing this. I don't think it was that sad, but we all know what it feels like to lose someone very important to you. Some of us lose people like crazy and it sucks but, hey...life is life. So yeah. Lol okay by children!