Ch.4

(Matt's POV)

"Matt! Maaaaatttttt!" I blink my eyes open. "Matthew Lee Espinosa!" My mom called. "Dinners ready! Come down!" "Coming!" I yelled back. I walked down stairs, the smell of my mom's meatloaf hits my nose and my mouth starts watering. My mom was right about it being my favorite meal. (A/n: Honestly I'm not sure what his favorite meal is. Comment if you know.)

"Matt honey I don't know if you noticed but a new family moved in across the street and I baked a cake for them. I need you to take it before we eat." Mom said pointing at the cake on the table.
"Okay mom." I said not wanting to do it but whatever. I grab it and walk out. Summer is ending which means the nights are getting colder. I wish i grabbed my jacket, but too late.

I walk up the front steps and knock on the door.

I stood there for a couple of minutes but no one came so I turned to leave, but then someone opened the door.
"Hello." Some lady said. She was short, Asian, and had an accent. Something about this lady was so familiar but i can't remember from where.
"Hi...I'm Matthew and I live over there." I said pointing to my house. Keeping my head to the floor. "My mom asked me to bring this cake for you and to welcome you to our neighborhood." I said quietly, still looking at the floor. She seemed like a nice lady but I was still scared to look up.
"Awe...how sweet. Thank you." Dang it...I know her from somewhere but I just can't remember.
"Have a good night."

"You too."She closes the door and I started to walk away but on the steps I feel my legs give out on me and I fell.

Oh no. See...around 7th and 8th grade, random parts of my body would stop working at random times. The doctors said it was from bad stress and anxiety. It got really bad throughout the years. They said the more I'm upset, the worse it would be. One time in my freshman year, I was on my way to the bathroom and my legs stopped. I didn't fall down, I just couldn't walk. I had to just stand there. I got really scared of what people would do if I was stuck there for break. I started to cry, and then I realized.....I had also peed myself. At that moment the bell rang everyone started walking out of there class. I was so scared but I felt my legs move, so I started running. I fell a couple of times before I got to the restroom but only a few people saw me...no one saw that I had peed myself though. I ran into one of the stalls, locked it, sat there, and cried. Once I calmed down enough to talk I called my mom. She came and picked me up from school. Once we got home I ran into my room and stayed in there for like three days. It was a Wednesday when it happened so it was Saturday when I finally came out of my room.

I haven't been like this for a couple of months, now it's starting up again. Maybe it's because school...I don't know. I stood up and made sure i wouldn't fall before I started walking again. I made it to my house and walked inside but fell again. "Matt!" My mom yelled as she ran towards me. "Are you okay? What happened?" "It's... it's starting again..." I said.
"Dammit Matthew I thought we were done with this!" She slightly yelled at me. My eyes got all teary and I looked up. Her mad and hard expression went to a softer and sorry look. "I'm sorry Matthew..."
"It's okay..."
"Now go wash up so we can eat okay?" She said putting on a smile.
"Okay." I said as I stood up and walked to my bathroom."

*Skips Dinner*

"Thank you Mom." I said after putting my dish in the sink. I walked upstairs into my room and jumped on my bed. I really don't know what to do. I have no one to text. No friends on Facebook, except family. I have no followers on Twitter or Instagram. I only follow famous people on there, and I don't feel like stalking right now. Wow I really need a life. Okay...I'll just go see what my mom is up to. I walked down stairs to see her at the table, with her face in her hands. She was crying.

"Mom?..." I said walking to her.
"Matthew...I...I didn't see you there." She said, wiping her face trying to hide the fact she was crying. She looked up at me with a forced smile.
"Why were you crying...?"
"I wasn't...I was...uhh." My mom was looking for an excuse. What was she hiding.
"What happened?" I asked.
"Nothing...it's getting late go to bed." She told me. I just left it alone.
"Okay...goodnight..."

Why was she crying? I was so confused and worried.

Well I got ready for bed. It's only Monday and I'm already exhausted. I laid in my bed just staring at the celling. I felt my eyes get heavier and went into a peaceful sleep.

_______________________________

Hey...so it is so hard to write and I never have time so I'm really going to be slow. And sorry it's so short. Sorry. So yeah that's the chapter and yeah. Bye