Ch.3

(Matt's POV)

As I walked up the steps to my school I had a nervous feeling. My hand was shaking as I reached to open the doors. "You got this. Be strong." I say to myself as I open the doors and walked in.

As I walked to my locker I got many disgusted glazes from people. "Fag!" "Retard!" "Ugly!" Those are some of the nicer remarks people say as I walk by. Once I get to my locker I open it, only for it to be slammed shut. I sigh and look down, I already knew who it was. I was scared to death but I don't let it show.

"Hey buddy. How's it going?" He asks.
"H-hi C-cameron" Shoot! I stuttered. Now he knows I'm scared. I turn around and try to walk away but I walk right into some one else. I'm about there chest level and I slowly look up to their face. Oh no.
"Where do you think your going?" Nash asks, walking forwards, making me walk back.
"T-to class."
"With all your stuff? I told you he was a dumbass, Cam."
"Well I knew he was too but I didn't know he was that dumb." Nash and Cameron laugh as I start getting tears in my eyes.

"Please, just leave me alone." I say once again trying to pass them.
"What did you tell us!" Nash said as he grabbed me and slammed me up against the locker. Holding me there.
"I'm sorry! Please don't hurt me!" I said, frightened to death at this point.
"Don't tell us what to do." Nash growled into my ear before throwing me to the other side of the hall. I hit the lockers hard and soon after I felt a punch to my face. Cameron's punch was so hard it knocked me to the floor. Then they just started stomping on me. Even though it was not even 20 seconds, it felt like forever before I heard someone yell "Hey!"

"Let's go!" Nash told Cameron as they took off down the hall. I heard someone running towards me. "Are you okay?" I open my eyes to see a teacher standing over me. Then I started breathing hard. Oh no. I was having a panic attack. I couldn't calm down. Tears were streaming down my eyes.

"Hey hey hey...it's alright now. No one's going to hurt you. Breathe..." He said. Fortunately I started calming down and my breathing got slower. "What's your name?"
"M-Matthew..."
"Hey Matthew...I'm Mr. Dolan. If your in any trouble. You can come to me for help, okay? My class it's in room 811."
"Okay..." I said, checking him out. He was extremely hot.

He helped me stand up. "Okay, go clean yourself up in the bathroom and then get to class." Then he walked away. I got up and walked to the bathroom. Once I was there I looked in the mirror. I had a bloody nose, which was now dry. I also had a bruise from where Cameron punched me. I lifted up my shirt to see the marks they left. It's not the worst I've gotten. I quickly put down my shirt before anyone walks in and sees me. I pulled out my schedule to see what class I had right now. I have Science. Great...I always hated Science, which is weird because I'm in honors. In room number.......811! Wow that's weird. At least he'll know why I'm late. I put my schedule away. And walk out the bathroom

Once I get to the class, I walk in and everyone looks at me. I felt so uncomfortable but it looked like there was no more seats so I just stood there. "Hey Matthew I already marked you present on role call. Go ahead and sit down by Hayes in the back. I looked over to see a young looking boy staring back at me (A/n: Think of Hayes when he was 14 so he looks younger then then he does now), everyone else had lost interest in me and went back to what they were doing. I walked over and sat down. We both sat there awkwardly for five minutes until I asked him what we were supposed to be doing.

"He said since its the first day we can relax and just be on our phones." Hayes says. Awesome! No assignments on the first day like how some mean teachers do. I just smile and say thanks. He gave me a small smile back and went back to his phone. He looked so young, like 13 at the most. "How old are you?" I asked.
"15" I almost choked when he said that.
"What grade are you in?"
"I'm a freshmen."
"Why are you in a honors senior class?"
"I'm very intelligent and the other classes were to easy."
"Do you have all senior classes?" I asked astonished. He just nods. "Why don't you just become a senior?"
"My mom doesn't want me to...she's scared about me taking senior classes in the first place."
"What are you gonna do next year then?"
"Take AP classes then I will graduate early." Wow this kid is amazing! At that moment the bell rang. "Bye Hayes." I say. He looks back at me and waves. I walk out of class and head to my next one.

~Skips the rest of the day~

Finally school is over. I walk out of school and began my not so magical journey home. I was looking down at the sidewalk not paying attention to what was in front of me when I ran into someone. I fell back landing on my butt. I looked up very slowly to see a guy looking down at me. I couldn't see his facial expression because he had sunglasses over his eyes. "I'm sorry." He says while sticking his hand out for me. I grabbed it and he helped pull me up. Then, without another word he walked away. That was weird. Well, at least he didn't beat me up. I just forgot about it and walked on until I got to my house. I unlocked the door and went inside.

"Matt honey is that you?" My mom asked from the kitchen. "Yeah..." I replied. I hear foot steps coming towards the living room and see my mom appear in the door way. "So how was school?" Horrible. "Good"
"Was it fun" No. "Yes."
"Great...make any new friends?" My mom knows I have no friends, but she doesn't say that. I just lied and nodded. "Good." She smiled. I'm making your favorite tonight. Meatloaf. Or as I like to call it, Mattloaf." Oh God mom please no. "Why don't you go upstairs and I'll call you when it's ready." "Okay" I say walking up the stairs to my room. I walked in and layed down on my bed. I was really tired from school so I started falling asleep. The guy I bumped into popped into my mind. I'm not sure why though. I fell asleep right after.

______________________________
A/n: Heyy guys sorry I took so long to update. I have just been really busy but I'll try to be faster. And sorry they're so short. So yeah that's it. Bye children!