☆Chapter 1☆

My eyes slowly open. I was awoken to the noise of my alarm clock. I groan and pressed the snooze button multiple times then slammed my fist on it.

Once off, I drifted off back to sleep. A minute later I'm awoken to a call. I groan in annoyance. I pressed the hologram. I squint at the name on the slightly blurry hologram.

Yondu

"Ugh. What the hell does he want now?"I groaned and pressed the answer button and Yondu's blue face popped up.

"(Y/n)."He says in his raspy voice.

"What? I was sleeping."I say sleepily.

"At this time of day?!"He growls lowly, "You haven't changed!"

"Aaand that's a problem?"I ask as I laid there.

"Listen here! I saved you from being eaten! And because you had to be a damn female, I also saved you from being violated!" He then started rambling causing me to groan and bury my face in my pillow.

"I already heard this story! Like, a million times! Tell me another one!"I whine. Yondu growls.

"Once upon a time, there once this girl. She was abducted by space pirates. And grew up to be a LAZY ASS Terran Junker! The END!"

"Well that was very descriptive."I say blankly,"Anyway, what do you want?"

"I need you to do a task for me. What else would I want from you?!" He growled menacingly.

"Oh I don't know, call me up to see how I'm doing or if I'm still alive." I say sarcastically, "And why would I ever do you a favor?"

"Because he owes me something that he hasn't paid yet!"He growls.

"So what do you want me to do?"

"Bring him to me."He says. I sigh as I get  up from my  bed and walked  over to the hologram.

"What's the names of his ship? I might be able to track its coordinates down." I ask with a small yawn while stretching.

"The Milano."Yondu says.

"Mi-lano..."I mutter as I typed in the name. Soon the coordinates popped up. "I see... So he's in Xandar... Isn't that where the Nova Corps are?"

"Yes."

"So you can't get him yourself because you'll get caught by them?"

"Exactly. For once you're using that Terran brain of yours."

I  roll my eyes. "Alright so I'll track him down. What does he look like?"

Yondu  pulls up a picture of the man in another hologram sent to you. You took a good look at him.

'Charming...' I thought to myself as I looked at the man who was with a large dark man with red tattoos, a green lady, a raccoon, and this large tree thing. But he looked awfully familiar. I just couldn't figure him out.

"He used to be a Ravager and is a Terran like you."

"Really? You abduct him at a young age?"

He nods,"He was probably the same age when we abducted you. But that was years ago when he was still like an obedient son to me. Now the jackass decides to go off on his own without any appreciation said before he left."

"Just up and gone?" I said with a brow raised. Yondu nods.

"Up and gone." He repeats. I rolled my eyes and grabbed a toothbrush.

"When do you need him by?" I asked as I put tooth paste on the brush.

"As soon as possible. Once you have him in your grasp, take him to me. I'm sure you'll have no problem finding me. Or else I'm gonna be at you about how much alike you and him are."

"Oh yeah, sure. Don't worry, if I don't make it to you as soon as possible, he and I'll be listening you bitch about how much Terrans suck and how you regret saving our asses." I say. The top metal part of his head starts to glow orange to show his anger.

"NOW YOU LISTEN HERE-!" He roars.

"Love ya too!" I quickly say before I cut communications off to end the call. I can't help but laugh slightly to myself, "Never gets old." I shake my head with a chuckle and started to brush my teeth. After freshening myself up, I got ready and changed.

I waltzed to the front of my ship and hopped into my seat as I pressed various buttons and my ship roared to life

I waltzed to the front of my ship and hopped into my seat as I pressed various buttons and my ship roared to life. I smile and fastened my seatbelt, I went over to a dial pad and clicked in the coordinates. A orange hologram pops up, showing Xandar and a bright red glowing dot.

"That's where I'm heading." I say as I pulled the lever slowly back as my ship slowly rose. Once I was at a safe distance in the air I turned the ship around to the direction I needed to go and immediately pulled the lever forward and the ship shot through the atmosphere and through different galaxies. I hummed to myself as if all this was normal. And it was. After I left Earth,I was traumatized. But I like to push the bad stuff back and keep looking forward. I can't get distracted by past memories. 

After a half an hour or so, I reach Xandar. Slowing down and into the atmosphere. I land to a close and safe distance away and near my destination. Unbuckling my seatbelt, I get out of my chair and walked towards the door that leaves out of the ship. I check if I have everything and pulled up a small object which I then pulled apart and a holographic screen and a map was shown.

"He's still here, and not too far but still a bit far... that made no sense but whatever." I shake my head and pressed a button on the side and the door opened. I walked out and the door closed and locked. I start walking to where he might be as I passed by normal people and multicolored ones. It was sunny out, vibrant in a way. I passed by others politely as possible as I counted down how far I was from the target by memory of the map. I soon see a familiar group that I saw from the picture earlier. I smirk to myself and blended in with the crowd as I followed them.

Some guys looked at me from top to bottom, some would catcall me, etc. But I just brushed them off. My goal right now wasn't going to be a one night stand with some stranger, the goal at hand right now was getting this guy and get him to  Yondu so there's less of the bitching and more of sleeping in my safe and secure ship, my homey bunk, and my comfy bed. I sighed with a smile at the very thought of sleep before snapping out of my daydreams and remembering the task at hand. Repeating the very sentences over and over in my head.

Ignoring the douchebags, getting this done quickly, less bitching more sleeping. Ignoring the douchebags, getting this done quickly, less bitching more sleeping. Ignoring the douchebags, getting this done quickly, less bitching more sleeping...

A/n: Sleep would be a nice thing right now. But naw (It's 2:15 AM). This story's been in my works for awhile and a idea for awhile. And here it is. I hope it was good. Vote and comment if you want aaaaaaaaaand yeah. God I'm posting too many stories that I don't even work on that much anymore... wtf am I doing with life (¯﹃¯)_(:_」∠)_(_ _).。o○