☆Chapter 3☆

"Well, first-"

"Wait wait! Hold that thought!" Peter says, cutting me off, "There's this really good club and bar that we could go to. How about telling me everything with a couple of drinks?" He asks with a smile. And before I know it, I'm standing by a bar counter with Peter, cocktail in hand as we looked around the club to see different beings dancing and having a good time.

"Pretty neat place, huh?" Peter asks as he smirked. I nod in agreement.

"Sure is." He chuckles a bit as he drank his whiskey.

"So," He says  after swallowing, "Please continue from earlier." I nod.

"Alright. After you disappeared, everyone was worried sick. Your relatives had search parties to look for you, posters of you missing were up, your disappearance was on the news. You were everywhere. But, no could find you for the past five years since you first went missing. I, especially, was lonely since you weren't there." I say sadly, remembering how the last on Earth was like without him, "It was almost traumatizing to figure out that your best friend from childhood went missing one night after the death of his mother. And that's when I got abducted too. Yondu took me under his wing years later and I became a Ravenger. And then I dropped out so I'm now a loner as of today." I end with a smile. Peter takes all of the details in and nods slowly as he rubbed his chin. His blues eyes look up into mine as a smile curled onto his lips.

"Pretty tear jerking story." He says. I smile as I sipped my drink.

"Yep. So, what's your deal here?" I ask. Peter gives me a cocky grin as he leans back on the counter of the bar.

"Well, I will gladly tell my tale of being Star-Lord." I let out a small laugh as he looks at me in slight embarrassment, "What?"

"Oh nothing. I just find it cute that you still use that nickname from how many years ago." I giggled as he blushed a bit.

"Yeah but people here don't know that was my nickname since I was like, ten." Peter says as he sipped his drink. I laughed.

"But I do!" He rolls his eyes.

"Besides you." He says as he watched you with a small smile, "Anyhoo, brings you here with the others almost killing you for 'following us'?" He asked, expressing the air quotes with his fingers. I bite my lips together, thinking of an excuse as I swirled my drink.

"Well, I saw you and your group of Guardians of the Galaxy. I got curious because from afar, I couldn't recognize but you looked so familiar. So I followed." I say as I glanced up at him. Peter looked at me with a brow raised, like he didn't believe me.

"Why didn't you just come up to us?" He asks with a soft chuckle, "You didn't have to follow us like a stalker." 

"I just didn't want to get the wrong person and get embarrassed." I answered quickly with a light blush and looking away from him. I feel hands on my shoulders as Peter had put his drink down.

"(Y/n)..." He started softly, "You don't have to lie to me."

"I-I'm not lying!" I stammered with a darker blush.

"You so are." He says as he looked at me closely, "You get flustered and you don't make eye contact when you lie." (Sorry if that isn't true)

"I promise, I'm telling the truth..." I say softly as I tried to look up at him. His index finger and thumb cup my chin, making me look up at his baby blue eyes.

"(Y/n)..." He says softly, it was like the loud music was blurred out along with the clamoring of other beings. It was like it was just us two in our own atmosphere, "Please tell me the truth. If it's bad, I promise  I won't get mad."

I grimace as I stared up at him, "I..." I couldn't bring myself to lie to him again, "Yondu told me to look for you and bring you back to him..." I say quietly as I looked down. He laughs a little.

"That's not gonna happen. Whatever he said that I probably 'owe' him isn't true. He's just being his old cranky self and let his crankiness out on me." He nudged me playfully and smile, "Don't listen to him. I mean, look at us, we're back together after how long. Why ruin it?" I think about before smiling and nodding.

"You're right!" I exclaim as I drank my drink

"Of course I am!" He says with a smile.

"All he's gonna do is bitch, we don't need that! We have ourselves!"

"Preach!" He says as you both take another gulp of your drinks, the alcohol kicking in.

"We can do whatever we want without a care."

"Exactly."

"We're not just some Terran kids anymore," You say as you gulped down all of your drink.

"We're grown terrain junkers now!" He says as he does the same.

"We're  free and independent!" 

"We can make-"

"Out..." Peter says as you both look at each other through drunken hazes, "We can make out..." He slurred softly.

"W-Well, I was gonna say we can make our own decisions..." I stuttered softly as we both leaned into each other.

"But I like that other one better... Don't you think?" He asked as his lips brushed against mine. I subconsciously nod.

"Y-Yeah..." I say quietly. He smirks drunkenly and places his lips against mine. I instantly melt into the kiss as our lips moved against each others.  He presses me back against the counter of the bar, hands roaming up and down my body as my fingers tangled into his hair. He lightly bites my bottom lip for entry. I part my lips with a soft moan as he slips his tongue in. For a moment of making out, we somehow made our way back to his ship and I find myself in his cabin and on his bed with him hovering me, we're both in nothing but our undergarments as he trailed sloppy, drunk but intoxicating kisses down my neck before everything goes black. Everything from the bar to now went by so quickly and the rest of the night was in a blur of nothing but drunken pleasure.

A/N: Sorry for the long update >.<" Sorry if this was bad! Hope you enjoyed! Vote and comment and I'll try my best on the next chapter ^.^

My Star-Lord ☆Peter Quill/Star-Lord x Reader☆जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें