☆Chapter 4☆

Hours had passed since last night as I slowly wake up in Peter's arm. I would've been surprised and shocked at the fact we were sleeping together if it weren't for the worst hangover that had hit me like a truck. I groaned and held my head from the head splitting headache, "Shit..." I hissed softly. Peter takes a deep inhale through his nose as he wakes up as well, a groan leaving his lips as well as he rubbed his face.

"Ugh... What time is it...?" He whined quietly, "God my head hurts..." I sit up sleepily and squinted at the holographic clock. I huff and fall back under the covers.

"About 1 in the afternoon..." I murmured as he sighs and wraps his arms around me and pulls me close to his bare chest. Wait. Bare chest. I quickly shot up from the bed and out of his grasp, hitting my head on the wall which made my head ache worse. I stare at him without his shirt on, revealing his pecs and abs which I admit were pretty hot. I look at myself under the covers that I held close to my chest. I was still in my bra and panties and he was still in his briefs.

"We... Didn't do anything last night...?" Peter asks as he sat up and rubbed the nape of his neck.

"I... I don't think so since we're half naked..." I say softly as I leaned back against the wall as my head pounded.

"That's good then. It wouldn't have been good if we had sex drunk." He says as he laughs softly and rubbing his temples.

"So true. But that make out sesh didn't mean anything right...?" I asked quietly, biting my lip as he stayed quiet for a moment.

"Of course not... I mean, we're still friends though correct?" He asks as his blue eyes looked into mine. I bite my cheek and glanced down, feeling a light blush creep onto my cheeks.

"Yeah." I sighed with a tiny smile. He smiled and pulled me into a hug close to his chest.

"Good, I'm glad that whatever happened last night didn't ruin our friendship." He murmured as I sighed and hugged back, resting my chin on his shoulder.

"I-I'm glad too." We pull away and Peter looked me over and noticed bruises on my neck, collarbone and shoulders. He grimaced a bit and trailed his fingers over them. "It's fine, Peter. Just drunk love bites. We both weren't thinking straight of course." He nods as lightly pecked my cheek affectionately before getting out of the bed. I sat there and lightly touched were he pecked, I blush lightly and grimaced. Peter got dressed and looked at me as he did so, and handing me my clothes.

"You get dressed. I'll whip something up for us before the others wake up." He says with a small smile. I return it and nod as I get out the bed. I feel Peter's gaze over me and my body and I can't help but smirk a bit.

"See something you like?" I teased as I posed seductively in a playful manner before laughing. He blushed slightly and chuckled. 

"Maybe, sweet cheeks." He said with a wink before leaving, leaving me blushing a bit and smiling as I changed into my clothes.

Star-Lord's POV

I walk to the dining area of the ship, sighing as my hangover still lingered, rubbing my head as I get two cups and prepare this space coffee while also getting some medication for our hangovers. As I wait for th coffee to finish I hear someone clear their throats in which I jump back a bit and turn around. I then see Gamora, Drax, Rocket, and Groot sitting at the metal table looking at me.

"So what were you up to last night, Peter." Gamora asks as she sips her coffee, staring at me with a brow raised that inquired what I think she was inquiring. I scoff.

"Nothing." I say before grumbling to myself with my arms crossed, "Not that you would be interested in."

"Are you sure it was nothing, dude?" Rocket laughs with a smirk, his beady eyes looking at me, "It seems to me-" Gamor and Drax cough, "To us, that you and that chick had a bit of coitus last night." I scoff even harder as the coffee finishes and I turn my back on them.

"We were NOT having sex if that is what all of you are implying." I say as I poured coffee into the two cups.

"I am Groot?" Says Groot softly.

"It's when a guy and a girl are feeling very ho-ouch!" Rocket starts before Gamora smacks him up the head, "OW, lady!" Rocket whined with a animalistic growl at her as he rubbed the back of his head. Gamora rolled her eyes as she looked back at me.

"Are you sure you didn't last night?" I popped the medication into my mouth and drank my coffee.

"Yes," I swallowed, "I'm sure, Gamora. We just got drunk last night and passed out once we got to my cabin last night." Just as I say this, (Y/n) walks in and smiles tiredly at them.

"Morning, everyone." She hummed as I handed her the medication and coffee. She takes them both and I see the others stare at the hickies on her neck and look back at me with a brow raised. I flip them off as (Y/n) looks at me in which I quickly put away the bird and smiled casually at her.

"Feel better?" I ask as she sips her coffee and smiles a bit at me.

"Yeah." She says softly and I nod with a smile. The others shake their heads at me as Groot looks between me and them with a confused and innocent expression, "Anyway, thanks for letting me stay last night. And thank you for such a great time last night too, I had a lot of fun with you." Rockets coughs back a laugh at the last bit, (Y/n) looks at him in slight confusion as I glared at him before we look back at each other.

"No problem, (Y/n)." I say with a smile, "After all, we are FRIENDS and the BESTEST of FRIENDS." I emphasize just for the other three to hear. (Y/n) looks at me with a concerned expression.

"Okay...?" She says with a little laugh. I cleared my throat.

"So yeah, it's not a problem."

"Alright. Anyway, I should get going and report to Yondu." I grimace and nod.

"Right. Yondu..." He says. She laughs softly as she hugs me.

"Don't worry. He'll probably just yell at me and send me back to capture you so..." She trailed off with a chuckle and I hugged her back.

"Of course." I say as  we pull away from our hug and I walk her to the exit of my ship. I open the hatch and I look at her, "So I catch you later?" I asked hopefully. She giggles and got on her tippy toes and pecked my cheek.

"More like I'll 'catch' you later. But yes." She hummed with a smile.

"Can't wait then." I say as I leaned against the wall.

"Neither can I." She says while exiting through the hatch, looking back at me and smiling, "Until next time, Star-Lord." I gave her a two fingered solute wave with a crooked smile and she smiles and walks off. I close the hatch and sigh, running my fingers through my hair as I thought back to last night. I groan and lightly slap my face a couple of times.

"C'mon, Peter! Stupid!" I scolded myself before sighing and joining the other Guardians who were waiting patiently for me to come back and then make fun of me.

A/N: HEY GUYS! SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR THE LONG UPDATE!!! Hope you enjoyed this! Sorry if it was crappy! And till then, I'll see you guys in the next chapter hopefully!