☆Chapter 2☆

I continue to follow them for a few more hours until my target goes into a shop as the metal door opened and then closed behind him. I sigh and check the time on my watch, 'Two hours since I started following them... He's not alone every second... I'm getting hungry...' I sigh as I turn to grab a bite to eat for a couple of minutes before I'm met with a green face of a woman. I jump back slightly as she glared at me. Then a dark man with red tattoos all over his body, a raccoon and a small tree being surrounded me. They were with the target the whole time. 

"Who are you? Why are you following us around?" The green woman asks in a rather threatening tone.

"My question is how you knew I was following you." I say while standing my ground. Then the buff guy slams me against a nearby wall and pinned me their. The raccoon holds a large gun to my abdomen.

"Just tell us who you're working for and we'll let you go." The raccoon says while turning the safety off, "Maybe." He adds. I huffed out in response.

"Fine." I say with a eye roll, "I work for..." I look at them dead in the eyes, "Your mom."

The raccoon scowls as he jabbed me in the stomach hard and I groan. The dark man gives me a confused look.

"But my mother is dead."

"She's insulting your mom, you idiot!" The raccoon yells. The dark man glares at me and scowls as he raised his tight fist to punch me.

"Do not every insult my mother!" He growls and throws his fist down and I close my eyes tightly, waiting for impact of pain. But it never came. I open my eyes and only to see a hand holding the dark man's arm back as his fist was centimeters away from my nose. Damn, one hit from that and I would've gotten a broken nose.

"Guys, what're you doing?" A male voice asks, the owner of the hand. I look and see none other but the man who I'm bringing back to Yondu. Very charming to say the least as he give his comrades a look of disbelief., "I leave you all by yourselves for a few minutes and you go ahead to grab random strangers to punch the shit out of?" He asks as there's a hint of a southern dialect in his voice, "Let go of the poor girl, Drax. And Rocket, get that gun away from her stomach." He orders and the dark man, supposedly Drax, let's go of me and the raccoon, supposedly Rocket, took his gun away from my stomach. I rub my neck and took a good look at him and he didn't just look attractive, but very familiar as he looks at me with those blue eyes of his. They had a really pretty húe to them, "You alright there, ma'am?" He asks softly as he was awfully close for comfort. I nod.

"Yeah."

"She was following us for the past two hours." The green lady says.

"I mean," He smirks as he looks at me, "Who wouldn't?" He holds his hand out to me, "Peter Quill a.k.a. Starlord." He greets with a smirk. I look at him after hearing his name. His name repeated in my head before it clicked.

"Peter...?" I ask quietly.

"That's my name." He says as he looks at me with a Slight tilt of his head and his hand still out, "Do I know you from somewhere? You look familiar-" He's cut off as soon as I suddenly hug him. He stands there for a moment as he placed his hands on my shoulders and slightly pushed me off to take a look at my face.

"It's me.... (Y/n)." I say while tearing up slightly. He repeats the name a few times under his breath before his eyes widened.

"(Y/n)? As in, (F/n) (L/n)?" He asks in an almost strained voice as he swallowed. I nod with a smile on my face as some tears rolled down my cheeks. He smiles widely as he pulled me back into the hug in which I didn't hesitate to hug him back. Holding each other close as if we were going to lose each other once more.

"Everyone thought you were dead..." I say quietly as more tears went down my face, "I thought you were dead." We both pull away as he held my face in his hands and I held his hands there. 

"Well, here I am." He says softly. I smile.

"Here you are." I say as we looked at each other for a moment before slowly leaning in absentmindedly. We stop immediately when we hear someone clear their throat as our lips were inches apart. That we both looked at the green lady as she had her arms crossed.

"Friend of yours?" She asks. We look back at each other with smiles.

"Childhood friends actually." Peter says looking at her, "We've been best friends for a long time back at our home planet Earth."

"Oh, the dirt planet." Drax says. Me and Peter nod in agreement.

"Our home planet really is a giant pile of dirt compared to what's really out there." I say while looking back at Peter, "So, you gonna introduce me to your comrades who almost beat the shit out of me?"

"Oh right. Well, you already know by now that these two are Drac and Rocket." Peter says gesturing to dark man and raccoon, "So that lady right there is Gamora. And that little tree guy is Groot." He says pointing at the green lady and to the small tree being.

"Hi." I say with a small wave. 

"I apologize for almost killing you. If we had know you were Peter's old friend..." Gamora trails off and I laugh a little.

"It's alright. I get that a lot." I say waving it off. Peter looks at me.

"So, why're you here?" He asks.

A/n: hey guys! Vote and comment if you want and yeah. Baaaaaiiiiiiii~~~~!