Chapter Thirty-one

SOTC:

Trouble By Taylor Swift

*Wolfy's Pov*

The sun was to Fucking bright! I had to choose the room on the side the sun rises? To make it worse, we were 46 stories up.

I could hear the traffic from the street below. New York was definitely the city that never sleeps. I sit up and look around the room. Pictures of me and the girls on our First world tour to our newest album cover hang on the left wall, and on the Right wall is pictures of Daniella and Mason, Mom and dad, Maddie and Ian, Colton, Shelly, And me and the girls.

I crawl out of bed. What was the point of getting out of bed today? Oh ya, our flight back to LA, how wonderful (Note the Sarcasm).

I change into ripped blue skinny jeans, a black lose tank top, a purple cardigan, and black high tops. I put my hair down and do my make up.

"Sis? You awake?" I hear Skye ask from the door.

"Yep, just getting ready" I say.

"K, breakfast is ready" She says.

~~~Mini Timeskip~~~

I put my plate into the sink and wash it.

"Whats this freaking feeling I have deep down?" Dee asks.

"I don't know, what does it feel like?" Beena says.

"Scared, weird, Unnormal" Dee replies.

"Pain is the name" I say.

"What does the pain mean though?" Dee asks.

"We're seeing our ex's today, the boys we broke up with 2 years ago" Skye states.

"True" Beena says.

I sit next to the girls. They look at me waiting for me to talk.

"Girls, I took the part.." I say.

"You did?" Dee asks.

I nod. "A few days ago, I was sitting on the belcony reading J-14, and I decided to take the risk and addition"

"When do you addition?" Skye asks.

"After our birthday" I say.

"So if you get the part, are you moving?" Dee asks.

"Only for a couple of months, I'll be back before the movie hits theatres" I say.

"It'll be weird, your basically the one that started the group" Beena says.

"With your girlies help" I reply.

Dani, Riley, and Elodie walk in. Elodie sits next to me while the other two on the other side.

"Hey, girls" I say.

"Your additioning for the movie?" Elodie asks.

"Yeah, I addition on Monday" I say.

"Would you move to Arizona?" Riley asks.

"Only for a few months. I'd moce back before the movie comes out" I say. "Plus I'm only additioning"

"We know your gonna get the part" Dani says.

"Thanks guys" I say. I turn on my phone. 11:24 am. "Whens our flight?"

"At 1:30" Elodie says. "Why?"

"What time do we have to be there?" I ask.

"The woman said we should get there at 12" Riley says.