Chapter thirty-four

*Wolfy's Pov*

I wake up with my head pounding and in my bed. I don't remember anything from last night. After I took the third shot, my mind went blank.

I sit up and crawl out of the bed. I open the door to my bathroom.

"Wolfy you awake?" I hear Dee ask.

"Yea.." I say. Dee and Skye walk in.

"How you feeling?" Skye asks.

"My head is pounding, and I don't remember anything from last night" I say.

"It was an eventful night" Dee says.

"Ya think?" I ask.

Skye grabs me some Advil and water while Dee grabs me some comfortable cloths.

I put the Advil in my mouth and jug the water. Dee hads me boyfriend sweats, a baggy tee shirt, and sunglasses.

"Happy 22nd birthday by the way" Dee says.

"Crap" I say. "Am I gonna spend my 22nd birthday with a hangover?"

"Nope, cause Mrs. Ellis is here" Skye says.

"Miranda?" I ask in awe.

"Yep, her flight landed at 6 this morning, shes making a soup to help you, Elodie, and Riley with your hangovers" Dee explains.

I change in the cloths, Dee and Skye lead me to the main house were Miranda and a man stood.

"Mrs. Ellis" Dee says.

"Dee, please call me Miranda" My ex-boyfriends mom says.

"Hello, Miranda" I say quietly.

"Hello, Wolfy. This is Lucas, Ty and Aleks's father" She explains.

"Hello, Miss Daghleberg" He says.

"Please, call me Wolfy" I say.

"NO! I WELL NOT LET IT GO!! SHES YOUR EX!" I hear Quinn yell.

"Whats that about?" I ask.

"They've been fighting since Aleks woke up" Skye says. "last night when Quinn caught Aleks saying 'I love you' to you"

"Wait what?" I ask.

"You said that you loved Aleks and he said he loved you after he put you in your room last night" Dee says. I was dumbfounded.

"QUINN! Wait!" I hear Aleks say. He comes running down the stairs, in front was Quinn with her bags.

"I wont wait Aleks, you told her you loved her" Quinn exclaims.

"But.." Aleks tries to protest.

"No buts Aleks, I know how you feel about Wolfy, you've known her for 8 years, with you two, its inevitable" Quinn says. "You have history with her, we met in a bar while you were crying over the romour about her and Luke Hemmings getting back together. You and her met by her dad, you deserve her, she deserves you. After all Qleks doesn't make sense ImmortalWolf does"

I was in shock of what she just said, it was that or the headache froze my mind. Everyone around me was frozen.

"Whoa" I hear Jocelyn say.

"Am I still drunk and dreaming? Or am I hungover and hallucinating?" I ask.

"Your hungover but seeing clearly" Dee says.

"I DONT LOVE WOLFY, INFACT I HATE HER! SHE IS NOTHING TO ME. I WISH I NEVER MET HER!" Aleks yells.

Aleks walked out as everyone went into panick debating if I was alive or having a heart attack.

"Wolfy, can you hear me?" Mom asks.

"Wolfs, can you see us?"

My mind was frozen..

I tried screaming..

My hands looked pale..

The small red lines showed..

The tears streamed down..

My heart was racing..

I was always depressed..

All I need was something..

A word..

To set me off..

To the point I broke..

Like 7 years ago..

The Team Crafted break up..

I saw my self laying on the floor. Broken, in pain, and barely breathing. I hear a siren in the distance.

~~~The hospital~~~

I feel a sharp pain in my arms, and the sound of Beeping rings in my ears.

"Well she wake up?" I hear mom ask.

"I don't know, Mrs. Daghleberg, it took awhile to restart her heart, it all depends on her" A male voice explains.

Choose before time stops forever..

"For a 10 year old voice your very wise"

I know

"What do I do if I want to live?"

Use your powers..

I imagine myself waking up, and seeing all my family at my side.

"Wolfy?" I hear Beena ask.

I open my eyes and see everyone surrounding me. I see another hand holding mine, Aleks was asleep.

"How long have I been out?" I ask.

"5 hours" Skye says.

I look at Aleks who had a grip on my hand. I try moving it, but he wouldn't let go.

"He hasn't left your side since they let us see you" Dee says.

"Even when we went to get Ihop" Dad says. "We knew you wouldn't like the hospital food"

Mom hands me a small bag, IHOP was written on. "Thanks" I reply.

I look at Aleks who was slowly waking up. I smile at him. As he looks up his face goes really excited. He hugs me so tight I can barely breath. ((Let me just say, to me that sounded very wrong...))

"I'm So sorry! I didn't mean anything I yelled. I love you, I love with all my heart and soul. I never wanna loose you. Please, Please, please do not ever leave my life" He begs. Tears forming in his eyes.

"I promise with all my heart, not anything well separate us" I say hugging back.

"ImmortWolf is inevitable" Beena says.

"ALEKS JUST ASK HER TO MARRY YOU!!!" The girls yell. Like a flash, hes on his knee. My face goes into shock.

"Tyler Melody Daghleberg, your the girl whos been there for me.since we were 15, your the apple of my eye, my amazing Wolf Princess. I want my kids to be able to call you Mommy, I want you to walk down an isle to me, I want to grow old with you. I want you to be my soulmate. So well you Wolfy, do me the honor of being my bride?" he pulls out a purple gemed ring. The vision.

The others all wait on my answer. Most girls say yes, and Aleks has been there for me since Adam adopted me. I smile as a tear falls down my cheek.

"Of course!" I exclaim. Everyone cheers. My hart pounds as me and Aleks kiss. Is my family crazy or what?

____________________________

Did I just do that? I believ I did... He finally popped the question... After 8 years.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Love ya wolf army!!! ;3