Chapter Thirty-Three

SOTC:

Die young - Ke$ha

*Wolfy's Pov*

I watch as Daniella unboxes her dolls and Aleks helps Mason start a Minecraft account.

"Dadda Aleks, why don't you have a doll?" Daniella asks.

"What do you mean, Daniella?" Aleks asks.

"A Immortal doll? Why does Momma Wolfy have one but you don't?" She asks.

"Oh, cause Momma Wolfy is more famous" Aleks says.

"Oh, okay" She says and goes back to playing with her dolls.

Mason and Daniella started calling us Momma and Dadda only minutes ago. Quinn walks in. Daniella moves closer to me.

"Momma Wolfy, when are you and Dadda Aleks getting back together?" she asks.

I look at Aleks who was still helping Mason while Quinn hovered over.

"Me and Dadda Aleks won't get back together, but that doesn't mean we well leave you and Massey" I say.

Daniella wraps her arms around me, Mason head perks up, he rushes over and wraps his arms around me.

"Is everything alright Momma Wolfy?" he asks.

"Everythings okay Massey, everythings okay" I reply.

"Come give us a hug kids" Quinn suggests.

Daniella and Mason hide behind me. Aleks gives a sympathetic look at Quinn.

Quinn ignores the look and storms out. "Look what you did!" Aleks exclaims.

He walks out after her. "I dont like Dadda Aleks' girlfriend" Massey says.

"Whys that?" I ask.

"She told us she was our new Godmommy" Daniella says.

I pick them up. "How 'bout we go see the rest of the family" I say. They cheer.

I walk into the kitchen and put them down. They go running to Skye and Dee.

"Whats up with Aleks?" Ty asks.

"Quinn wanted Daniella and Massey to hug her and Aleks but they didn't want to, so she got mad and stormed out followed by a very angry Aleks" I explain.

"My sister wanted to hug the kids? Whoa" Jocelyn says.

"What?" I ask.

"Quinn hates kids. She couldn't stand my little brother when our.parents got married, she basically threatened him" She explains.

"Okay than. Reminder: Quinn's not good with kids" I say.

The doorbell rings. Dee gets up and runs to open it.

"Is she expecting someone?" Dad asks.

Me and the girls shrug. I hear a familiar squeal. "Oh no" I say.

"What?" Ty asks.

"... KATY PERRY'S IN THE HOUSE!" I hear her voice.

"CANNOT FORGET ABOUT SELENA AND TAY-TAY" I hear Selena squeal.

The 3 girls come running in. "Who's ready to parta!!!" Taylor asks.

"We're not 22 yet" Beena says.

"Who cares!? You girls could've went clubbing when you were 17!" Selena says.

"We're not ready yet, Demi and Cherr aren't here yet" Dee says "And we aren't dressed for clubbing"

"Come on than!" Selena says. We're dragged to the back house. Oh no..