Chapter Thirty-two

SOTC:

Heart a break - Demi Lovato

*Wolfy's Pov*

We pull our lugage behind us as we walk beside security in the airport. We also sign and take pictures with fans. I see a sign.

MY WOLF PRINCESS 4EVA!!

I see who's holding it. My one and only Immortal. I smile and blush slightly.

"Hey, wolfs" he says as I get to him.

"Hello, Immortal" I say. A girl walks up behind him. Quinn.

"Hi, I'm Quinn. Its sooo nice to meet you" She says. I smile.

"Right back at ya" I say with a hint of sarcasm.

I look at the girls who have there arms crossed as the other guys walk over with there new slu- Girlfriends.

"Hey, girls" Tyler says with his.arm around Sabrina *Gags!*

I look at Beena, she pulls out her ringing phone. I manage to see the caller ID, Bae.

"Awe, your new Bae calling?" I ask. Helping her get revenge.

"Suddup" she blushes.

"Mr. 5sos calling" Dee nudges her, helping.

"Hows Calum anyway?" Elodie asks. Hold up, they knew!?

"I wouldn't know, I haven't answered" She shoots sarcastically. She answers.

"Your datimg Calum from 5sos?" Sabrina asks. Beena ignores and talks to Calum. I grab the phone.

W- Hi Calum!

C- Wolfs?

W- Yea, Listen here. Even though Beena is the older sister, shes still my sister, so if you hurt her I well go Tay-Tay and ruin you... Just kidding, but seriously don't hurt her.

C- I promise

I hand the phone back to Beena. "Thanks sis" she says with a smile.

"Sista's before idiots" I say. We all laugh.

"I think it was 'Sisters before Misters'" Quinn says. Ruining our little moment.

"I know, I was making a joke" I say.

"We better get going. Is everyone at the house?" Dee asks.

"Yep, Ian, Maddie and Colton arrived before we left" Ty says.

"Come on wolfs. Lets go get our godbabies some treats" Aleks says. "See you at the house, Quinn"

We walk away from the group. "I'm surprised your not taking Quinn" I say.

"Well her and Jocelyn and step-sisters who won't go anywhere without each other, so.." He chuckles. I laugh.

"Quinn seems.. Nice" I say.

"You got any new people in your life?" he asks.

"No, I wanna foucus on my career, and bringing a new guy in would kind of get in the way" I reply.

He puts my suitcase in the car. The same car he drove me in, to our first date, a week after being adopted.

"Why'd you give Calum a lecture about hurting Beena, but never gave one to Tyler when they were dating?" He asks as we get in.

"Because, I knew Tyler was never gonna hurt Beena, they loved each other, even before they became offical they had Skinny love" I say.

He smiles. Me and Aleks never had Skinny Love since he asked me out on the day we met.