Chapter Thirty-Five

*Wolfy's Pov*

Now a month after Aleks proposed, the news was released yesterday.

"The girl who was said to start her own family out of her sister 2nd last, is starting first. The 2nd oldest sister of Americas first fourlips also known as the Harmonix is ingaged! I'm Christian Lexi here with uour Hollywood hotbuzz" the girl on the TV says. "Wolfy Daghleberg, 2nd oldest of the Harmonix sisters, an international popstar and actress got ingaged on her 22nd birthday, but didn't make it public until yesterday. Her fiance is none other than the Aleks Ellis shes been in love with for 8 years. The couple had been on and off the past few years, but that didn't stop the couple from being ingaged. We all remember when she walked around with a shiny Promise ring. Well now she has a.shiny engagement ring! The photo of the ring on the popstars finger was posted onto Instagram yesterday and went viral. Fashion designers are fighting over who well design the soon to be brides dress, and everyone know the cake boss well make the cake, and we cam expect the invitation well be handed out soon, hopefully. Many famous people have posted about the engagement. 'Congrats to #ImmortalWolf, feels like yesterday we sat around at your 18th birthday' Taylor Swift tweeted, and we all know the soon to be Mrs. Ellis and Swift have been friends since Dove Camrons birthday party 7 years ago. No plans have been decided for the wedding, but we sure hope there planning it. For more more information about the Engagement, go check out PopCulture.ca. I'll see you all next week with the Hollywood hotbuzz"

I smile and look down at the book I've been working on for a few weeks, its a story about a typical gamer guy and a High Dreaming girl. Beyond the Title. I was in the middle of it. I remember the old book I tried write before me and Aleks' first break up.

I Start writing when a puppy comes running to the couch. It was pure black with a bit of white in its forhead, it looked like a star.

"Hi there, where'd you come from?" I ask petting her. She jumped up into my lap

"I see she already likes you" I hear Aleks say.

"Who's own is she?" I ask.

"Ours, I bought her for us" He replies. I smile and play with her. "What you going to name her?"

"You want me to name her?" I ask.

"Of course. If I named her, she'd be called something weird" he admitts.

"How about, Midnight?" I ask the pup. She licks my nose. "I'll take that as a yes"

"The girls just landed in NYC by the way" Aleks adds on. Since my depression attack as everyone is calling it, the doctor told me I couldn't fly, so the girls flew back to the penthouse to pick up some more of our stuff.

"Thats good. How's mom and dad?" I ask.

"They all landed in Seattle safetly this morning" He assures me.

Ty, Dad, Mom, Ian, and Maddie all flew back to Seattle to move there stuff here. Mitch, Jerome, Ryan flew to Pennsylvania for there stuff. Husky and Annie went to Vancouver only visit since they already live in LA. And Jason is in San Francisco for a DJing gig Skye got him.

"I was thinking about catching a flight to San Fran to see Jason. But I can't leave you here" Aleks says.

Over the past 2 years, Aleks, Ty, Jason, and Tyler became Best friends. They do almost everything together.

"He has 2 gigs right?" I ask.

"Yeah"

"Why don't we just drive to San Fran today, get a hotel, see his gigs, and drive back on Monday. The others won't be back for another 5 days" I suggest.

"That sounds good, but what about Midnight?" He asks.

"I'm sure there's animal allowed hotels in San Fran" I say.

"Okay, let's do it!" He cheers. I smile and hug him.

------------------------------------------------

I kno its a short chapter, but I decided to finally update it. I hope you guys have enjoyed..

Peace out Wolf Army