Chapter 1

( Picture of Teresa above )

Teresa's POV

"OMG babe, I can't believe I go off to college in a couple of days!!" I squealed into the phone.

"I Know babe me too, are you ready tho?" He asked.

"I am, but then again I don't know Vince. I really hate that we're going to be so far apart." I said with a sigh.

Vince was my boyfriend of 2 years going onto 3 in two more months. He was a football player, 6'1, Chocolate, had a nice body and a low fade haircut with waves. He was scouted to become a football player at Michigan State. And I was going off to college in Florida. But I really don't want to be so far away from my baby.

"I really just wish we were going to the same college this really sucks." I sighed again.

"Teresa, baby. I know its hard because its hard for me too. But we have to do whats best best for our futures. And I know you've always wanted to go off to FSU just as much as I wanted be scouted by a good college. And you know how hard that is for guys in Oklahoma. And you know we already talked about this. If things become to crazy. We'll take a break. And if its meant to be faith will bring us back together. " He said. Every time he mentioned that I felt my heart break a little. I hated the sound of that because I loved him so much.

"Yeah, babe I know. But lets change the subject before I get all emotional." I rubbed my watery eyes. And said, "Well, its Saturday and I wanted to spend my last couple of days with you so lets do something tonight. Lets go out to eat somewhere."

"Alright babe I'll be by to pick you up in an hour. So be ready alright?" he said.

"Alright boo" I replied.

"Aight, I Love You." he stated.

"I Love You too baby." I said with the biggest smile.

We hung up the phone and I hurried to the shower. I got out did all of my personal hygiene stuff and then went to my room and curled my hair.

I looked in my closet for an outfit. I was about to get really dolled up today. All for my baby. I picked out one of my new outfits I had just bought. It was a light gray long sleeve crop top with a light gray long pencil skirt. I liked this outfit because I had a nice coke bottle shape and I was slim and it brought that out plus I had a fatty and I mean cuffs and all. I put on my clothes and put on my sterling silver hooped earings, silver and black Chanel watch, my diamond necklaces, and diamond ring. I slid on my all black heels, grabbed my silver and black Chanel Wallet/Purse and put on my favorite glittery lip gloss. I don't wear make-up. It never was my thing.

When I was done I stopped and admired myself in my full body mirror. I looked good. Me? I'm about 5'6, dark brown skin, brown eyes and a pretty shape. I never considered myself as fine. I always thought I was okay, or cute. But when I really get dressed I feel like the baddest female walking planet earth and nobody can touch me.

My phone rang and it was a text message from Vince telling me he was down the street. I looked in the mirror one last time then proceeded to walk towards the front room. As I heard the door bell ring , I grabbed my keys to the house and was greeted to my handsome boyfriend.

"Wow!" He said , with big eyes.

"What is there something wrong? " I asked curiously.

"No baby you just look so beautiful." he replied.

"Aww, baby thank you" I smiled and hugged him then kissed him passionately.

"Come on lets go." I walked out & locked the door and walked to the car. Vince opened the passenger door for me then went around and got in. He had a 2016 Cadillac . I loved it. But nothing was better than my H3 hummer if you asked me.

"You Ready?" He asked.

"Yeah" I replied. And then we were on our way.

******* Hey Yall ! I'm Noni {No-Knee}. Yall can follow me on IG @ Noni.__ . thanks for reading vote and leave comments .*******